Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tag rugby in Clare?

• 10-04-2010 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I go/what I do to join a tag rugby team in Clare? I know it's played in Lahinch and Ennis but beyond that have no info. I signed up with some website who notify you if you get "matched" with a team, but they tried to send me to Galway and Limerick which is a bit too far, plus would defeat my purpose of trying to meet some people here (I've moved from Wexford).
    Any ideas?
    Or even if ye know of other teams/societies looking for members, I'm starting to crack up with boredom here!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

You should post this in the rugby forum as well. I'd like to play it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭roseym

Thanks for the pointer, I didn't even realise there was a rugby section (doh :rolleyes:)
    You can register your interest in finding a team at www.itra.ie
    If you've played it before you shouldn't have a problem as they already have grades B and C teams in Ennis. I'm a beginner though, and they don't seem to have any beginners teams (yet!) so that is proving troublesome for me.
    Anyway, hopefully the rugby thread will put me on the right track

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭foxirl

Go to Fairgreen on Tuesday at 7. A load of players turn up there for training and usually split up to play matches. Anyone can turn up. You might be able to join a team there

Have found a team, wahey! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

roseym wrote: »
    Have found a team, wahey! :D
    oo do tell !!

• Advertisement

BOBBY wrote: »
    oo do tell !!

I signed up with the ITRA at the address above to put it out there that I was looking for a team and a team contacted me, all sorted! Starting next Tuesday :D

Also saw over on the tag rugby thread that the ITRA have decided to set up another team in Ennis, there's an email address on it to contact if you're interested.

*EDIT* to save you a few mouse-clicks, here's the email address - cathrina.odonoghue@tagrugby.ie

Advertisement