Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VFM Car Accessories (Car Jack)

Options
  • 10-04-2010 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi All,

I’m looking to buy car accessories, particularly a car jack. I went to a well known high street chain who I found to be exceptionally expensive. Anyone know an alternative? (eg internet, small family business, car boot sale provider, anything). (Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford areas).

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance for all responses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Hair Ball

Hi All,

I’m looking to buy car accessories, particularly a car jack. I went to a well known high street chain who I found to be exceptionally expensive. Anyone know an alternative? (eg internet, small family business, car boot sale provider, anything). (Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford areas).

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance for all responses.

You can buy one at a breakers yard for a few euro ,there are three on the Greenhills road ,Walkinstown/Tallaght

Advertisement