Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

motorbike lessons

• 10-04-2010 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

i just got my A license provisional and I bought a scooter to get used to the road. But i would like to get lessons with a instructor who can rent out and give lessons on a bike with gears if thats possible in Waterford and does anyone know who might do lessons on bikes around waterford.

I didnt know wether to but it in Waterford city forums or motorbikes :pac:

So just looking for a instructor who would loan a bike for the lesson with me thank you for any info.:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

alri deisedave,,you should give paul decourcey a try,iv used him plenty of times now and have no complaints what so ever ,hes sound and has school bikes avaible to rent,,he can be contacted at the candy store pub in johns park or through this link ,www.mrtg.ie/bikecraft_motorcycle_training.htm:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Got lessons off Paul aswell. Very good instructor. Sound chap aswell. Definitely recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

how much are lessons for motorbikes , i use to have bike years ago but got car for kids i would not mind getting a bike back but would need to get whole new license and prob best to just get test past from scratch ye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

jo06555 wrote: »
    how much are lessons for motorbikes , i use to have bike years ago but got car for kids i would not mind getting a bike back but would need to get whole new license and prob best to just get test past from scratch ye.

there at the 50 euro mark depending were you go for an hour jo0 but worth the money for the lil pointers ya pick up along the way:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

cant remember how much I paid with paul to be honest but it was well worth it. There is another chap in town who is more qualified but he costs alot more and I know people who used to work with him and he isnt the nicest. He is supposed to be a good instructor alright but one of me mates that used to work with him said he has no problems telling his friends all the mistakes people make in a very condescending way. Paul wont put you wrong. i done the test on his cb250. Nice chap. Has no time for wc after it though ha ha. Seen him pulled in a few weeks after I passed the test so went to pop over and say thanks for the lessons. Nearly ate the face off me ha ha. I didnt know he had the mobile hooked upto his lid lol. Great instructor though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement