Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tilt to Live - iPhone

• 10-04-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been playing Tilt to Live on their iPod touch or iPhone? I don't tend to play many games on the device but I've found myself playing this one regularly.

It is a bit like Geometry Wars but you tilt your device to control your ship rather than using a stick for control. It is quite a hard game to get a high score, the trick seems to be to unlock all the weapons. The only problem is that you need to be getting good scores to unlock them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,522 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah its a great game in short bursts. Looking forward to the update later this month that 2 new modes, including gauntlet mode. That looks great, and a whole new way to play the game.

New version is out now... (2 new modes added) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Downloaded the update this morning. Loving it so far.

The new Code Red mode is awesome. Great to see the developer updating this title and adding so much for free. Can't wait to see what they have planned for the mentioned iPad support.

Anyone playing this, add me as a friend in AgonOnline... HeyHeyAces
    Lets get a bit of competition going.

Best game of its type since Geometry Wars 2. :)

Mr E wrote: »
    Anyone playing this, add me as a friend in AgonOnline... HeyHeyAces
    Lets get a bit of competition going.

Best game of its type since Geometry Wars 2. :)

I'll add you.

My user name on AgonOnline is The40Watt.

• Advertisement

Damn, good scores.
    Delete! Delete!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I was intrigued by this
    Might give it a go when i get sick of other iphone games

Yeah, coz 0.79c is really going to bankrupt you. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Mr E wrote: »
    Yeah, coz 0.79c is really going to bankrupt you. :)

heh its not that
    I only got an iphone yesterday, im currently addicted to flight control

It seems I have the top score in Ireland :-)

I guess not many are playing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,582 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

That's some addictive stuff alright, the challenge is more wrestling with my IPod! ID is johnnyultimate, have just started playing so I'm pretty crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

newer tryed it lads... will have to check it out. thought i could recoment: puzzel quest for iphone, best bag for the money on iphone for me!

p.s. maybe we need a nice iphone game forum section? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭brianhickey

Will definitely give this a try, thanks for the recommendation. 79c, can't argue with that!
    newer tryed it lads... will have to check it out. thought i could recoment: puzzel quest for iphone, best bag for the money on iphone for me!

p.s. maybe we need a nice iphone game forum section? :rolleyes:

Last time I played this the load time was unbearable, I would be done in the jacks before the thing even got to the menu screen. Have they sorted it out? Love Puzzle Quest on the DS, like Bejeweled but with a purpose :)

Thanks to freeappaday.com, this game is free for the weekend. Go get it. :)

(Just search the appstore - its free to download)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Will definitely give this a try, thanks for the recommendation. 79c, can't argue with that!

Last time I played this the load time was unbearable, I would be done in the jacks before the thing even got to the menu screen. Have they sorted it out? Love Puzzle Quest on the DS, like Bejeweled but with a purpose :)

i actually newer had trouble with it... its amazingly long aswell! even for iphone game! thought i dont hardcore play it, but when i have a spare minute i jump in :) . thought now i jumped on guitar hero game! AWSOME!

Advertisement