Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Exam

Options
  • 10-04-2010 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Are there set times/does anyone have the times for the craft exam on the 6th and the life drawing/still life exams on the 7th? Can't seem to find them on the website. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Craftwork is five hours, still life is two and half, and life drawing is one hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Thanks! I meant what times in the day but I managed to find it:
    Thursday craft is 9.30-12 and 2-4.30
    Friday SL is 9.30-12 and LD is 2-3
    If anyone was wondering :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

zam wrote: »
    Thanks! I meant what times in the day but I managed to find it:
    Thursday craft is 9.30-12 and 2-4.30
    Friday SL is 9.30-12 and LD is 2-3
    If anyone was wondering :)

Actually it's up to your art teacher what the exact times are: for instance mine always sets the craftwork so that we get lunch at half one with the rest of the school, and sets the life drawing from from half two to half three. So that we don't have have all the noise from lunch distracting us, and we also end at the same time that school does so we can get the buses. The department times -and even the date- for art are just guide lines. A lot of schools ignore them as they're not practical; especially in rural schools where if you had an exam going on till half four, half the students would have no way home. It actually doesn't matter how they're divided out as long as you get the right amount of time for each.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Oh right. Thanks :)

Advertisement