Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transport to Airport

• 10-04-2010 10:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭

Does anybody know what the best transport is to Dublin Airport - have to be in the airport for 5am.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Does anybody know what the best transport is to Dublin Airport - have to be in the airport for 5am.
    You might do us all a favour by giving us a clue as to the location of your starting point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭CoalBucket

I find the best way to get to Dublin Airport is by plane. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

CoalBucket wrote: »
    I find the best way to get to Dublin Airport is by plane. :D

Definitely! With our shíte transport system, I haven't gone to Dublin by land in years. God bless Ryanair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭underthetumb

sorry have been drinkin, have to get there from portlaoise, by bus hoefully. apoligies for bein so vague.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Good luck is all I can say! ;):p:):o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

Aircoach go from Portlaoise to Dublin Airport, but only during the day. If you don't mind spending the night at the Airport, they're one option. €18 for a single.

Another would be to find something to do in town the night before, get a bus in during the day, have a few drinks or whatever, and get the Aircoach sometime late in the night (€7 single from the city centre). You could also book into a cheap hotel to catch some Zzzs before you get the Aircoach. Or else if you have a friend whose house you can crash in for a few hours, head there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 baileys3

Bus at 3am from Portlaoise to Airport (arrives at 4.30am)

check it out on www.jjkavanagh.ie

Advertisement