Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Ordinary French Oral exam...

Options
  • 11-04-2010 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

In the Ordinary French Oral exam,what kind of questions will they ask you??
    Lets start a list of possible topics you will get asked on!!

What will they ask about holidays?,where you were last year,or going next year etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Duffman'05

There is no distinction between the Higher and the Ordinary level oral exams in leaving cert languages. Your examiner has no official indication of what level you are taking; they'll just know by how the conversation goes, ie what your level is.

X/100 marks at both levels. The examiner doesn't have a list of set questions for either level. However the chances are that he will avoid most of the abstract topics such as politics and current affairs if he/she feels that the student is really struggling. Stick to the basics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

My teacher gave me a long list of questions (10 A4 pgs) that helped me cover a lot of different angles but I think if you google it, RTE had a comprehensive list of questions back in 2008 (45 or so) which might help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 hughkane

Ne vous pensez que Henry est un grand joueur?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭sean0

I have my french oral this Tuesday.I'm not ready for it at all, i'm only starting to study for it now so my plan is to learn about family,friends,school,past times and plans for the future.
    I didn't really think about a document yet, for ordinary level is it good to have one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

I have mine tomorrow. All I'm really learning off is everything about myself, my family, my ambitions and such, what I want to do after school, and the picture I'm bringing. Bob's your teapot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement