Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF Rank....

Options
  • 11-04-2010 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

I posted this on the TiG forum, but seriously, wow. This guy plays WAY too much...

110454.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭potsy86

thats madness theres a few out there higher then that if you check the leader boards

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

potsy86 wrote: »
    thats madness theres a few out there higher then that if you check the leader boards

Only 10 or so higher, he appears to be the world no. 11 currently.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Dubzter

Stats seem fairly balanced, though somewhat averse to shotguns.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Spear wrote: »
    Only 10 or so higher, he appears to be the world no. 11 currently.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Dubzter

Stats seem fairly balanced, though somewhat averse to shotguns.

KD ratio is too high, I smell something fishy and I'm not talking about fairys sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

R0ot wrote: »
    KD ratio is too high, I smell something fishy and I'm not talking about fairys sister.

LMFAO :D...thats a low blow mate. If we start slaggings families there is no going back :eek::eek:

Guy is deffo a hacker....24,000 kills and only 7000 deaths....:confused::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

he obviously found a server full of morons and just farms that all day,
    its not hard to have a 3:1 kd ratio when your up against sh!t players.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

R0ot wrote: »

Oh its like that is it......See you on the server tonight!

I dont think he is a hacker, however after tracking down some of the "top" BF2 players when it was the in thing we found them to be totally ****e players. As already said its easy to be good on an EA Public server.

Some damn good players on the TiG Server, tis hard to get a decent KDR on that, especially when you play like me, I just run in for the LOLS. I ran around a corner the other night into 6 players. Hadnt a fecking hope!

TheFairy wrote: »
    Oh its like that is it......See you on the server tonight!

See you there I still need another 5 of your tags and your ears to make the necklace I am planning. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

ahahah i had a batter score then him 2 rounds running - I barely even play the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Hercule wrote: »
    ahahah i had a batter score then him 2 rounds running - I barely even play the game :D

So have all of us, hundreds of time. Its his rank, not his score you should be lookig at:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yep the standard of players on the [TiG] server has gone way up of late....but that is the thing with a clan server. If you hit a server that has good players and plays the game the way its meant to be and admins get rid of ass holes....then that server is added to favorites and its the 1st one thats tryed for when peeps load up.

Hence the better players come back....and you get better games all round. The last few games I played on the server the round ended before the M comms were even hit, before you were steamrolling through and easy games.

Having said that you can see all the mongos of late running around as engineers now and only one tank on the map....I wonder why:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Just looking at the top list, your man Dubzter is ranked 3rd in the world.

Quite an achievement.....

Although on the BC2 site, my rnk is still 4 - so I guess it hasn't been updated in a while...

Hope he turns up on the [TiG] server....his ass is grass and I am the lawnmower!!!!

:cool:

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Hope he turns up on the [TiG] server....his ass is grass and I am the lawnmower!!!!

:cool:

And I am the child's roller skate waiting for you.... :D

Advertisement