Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicago Town Edge to Edge pizza in dunnes

Options
  • 11-04-2010 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭

I haven't seen anyone post this yet.

Saw Chicago town edge to edge range pizza in dunnes (Longford) yesterday for 1.64 (I think, can't remember whether it is 1.69), anyway that's still cheaper than the usual price.

Just a heads up

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

lau1247 wrote: »
    I haven't seen anyone post this yet.

Saw Chicago town edge to edge range pizza in dunnes (Longford) yesterday for 1.64 (I think, can't remember whether it is 1.69), anyway that's still cheaper than the usual price.

Just a heads up

Tesco did a deal on them a while ago. Edge to edge pizzas are, IMO and that of my family, cr@p. Cheese on them is horrible. You're better off getting the filled crust ones, bit more expensive but taste great:)

Tesco did a deal on them a while ago. Edge to edge pizzas are, IMO and that of my family, cr@p. Cheese on them is horrible. You're better off getting the filled crust ones, bit more expensive but taste great:)

I like em. Less calories too.
    Did you see Luigi's in Longford is doing 12 inch pizza with 2 toppings and a drink for a fiver.
    Kicks the arse out of domino's everyday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Pity they are rotten Pizzas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 hughkane

A fourteen, a seven, a nine, and lychees.

Advertisement