Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alchholics in Skibb.

Options
  • 11-04-2010 10:37am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

In the mid 90's when i was doing a course in Skibb i remember being regulerly accosted by 3 drunks in the town who were always trying to get everyone who passed to buy drink for them in the off license.They all looked exactly the same so i presume they were related,and one guy had a really bad stutter and walked with a limp .are they still around,i imagine they must be all dead now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭podsieboy

ya there the local travellers they seem to dissappear from time to time

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

They are holding up 20 miles to the west at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭thebishop

I think the one with the stutter was killed in a brawl a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭podsieboy

nah that was his brother who was killed stuttery johnny is still around

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lissacahaluke

mp22 wrote: »
    They are holding up 20 miles to the west at the minute.
    Schull? Da hob?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

The stuttering guy was by far the most annoying.You couldent go into the town center any day without being pestered by him.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Schull? Da hob?
    next bay around

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭lisao80

mp22 wrote: »
    next bay around

Bantry??

lisao80 wrote: »
    Bantry??
    yep

Advertisement