Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karcher K3.99 HELP!!

• 11-04-2010 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering can anyone give me any help on connecting the Pressure Hose to the machine as it is refusing to connect. It's about 3 years old.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 boghopper

I think what you are talking about is the water connector for the lance, If this is not the original hose I have seen two different types of the same connector. Check to see If the one you are trying to fit has a dome on the shoulder of the hose tail, this could be what is causing the problem sometimes the hose tail has no shoulder and it is straight and fits straight in.If the shoulder is there you wont have enough thread to screw on the hose. If its not this then look at the nut of the hose tail. this is usually the same as a 16S Metric Hose tail and if you have a hydraulic hose supplier near you what you would need get a 16S Metric hose tail to see if it fits on your washer. Sorry to get so technical

Advertisement