Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me make my bar a success!

Options
  • 11-04-2010 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey everybody!

I will be as of the 30th April running a bar in Spain, Menorca to be precise. I am familiar with the area and kinda know the lingo.

If you click my name and go to my homepage you will see the website I am currently working on fo the bar. (Please bear in mind its under major construction :p)

The bar is located between Cuitadella and Calan Blanes for anybody who is familiar with the area.

I'm thinking family themed would be the best option as Menorca is hardly the party island!

I've come up with loads of ideas but really want to see what others would think.

So basically if you were on a family holiday this summer, what would you like to see??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 SonicC

Will your bar be doing food or just drinks?

ive worked in bars in spain and cyprus, you'll defo need some sort of entertainment on a nightly basis, be it Kareoke or Quiz nights, or singers, if your aiming it at familys, dont forget the kids, maybe you get a magician in for an hour each night before the main entertainment? something along them lines.

i worked in bar last year, had a popcorn machine in the corner used hand out bowls of popcorn trew out the night, kids like it too, and keeps the customers thirsty!! little things like that make a big differance.

and dont forget, its a resort, so cocktails, cocktails, cocktails. Every bar in your area with probaly do them dont just go for the basic 6 or 7 that you see in most bars on resorts but try and differentiate your bar from the rest with signature cocktails.
    hope this helps.

Advertisement