Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairview to Finglas...what bus do I get?

Options
  • 11-04-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I'm starting a fas course soon in finglas ands I'm living in fairview!

Need to be there at 8:30.

Any ideas how I could get there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

hego19 wrote: »
    I'm starting a fas course soon in finglas ands I'm living in fairview!

Need to be there at 8:30.

Any ideas how I could get there?

I'm not exactly sure where in Finglas the FAS centre is but the fastest route is get any bus (42/43/27/128) up the Malahide road and get off after St. Brendans chuch (ask the driver for Oscar Traynor). Cross the road onto Tonlagee and get the 17A to Finglas. It takes about 8 minutes to reach that stop from the terminus and about 25 minutes to reach Finglas village from there.

The 104 will bring you all the way without changing buses but you'd have to walk to Clontarf. It runs from Clontarf village to Finglas. It takes a bit of a windy route so allow plenty of time. Here's the timetable and here's the map. The 7.30 bus would seem to be perfect for you if the guideline times are correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭hego19

104 looks like it goes all around the world!

the 19/a looks pretty good!

i'll probably test out the routes during the week see how long it takes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

123 to O'Connell Street then 140 to the Jamestown Road. The FAS centre is on the Jamestown Road.

Advertisement