Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modelo Especial

Options
  • 11-04-2010 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

Had this beer in America last year, and had it again last week in the uk when I visiting a friend. Prefer it to Corona.
    Just wondering is there anywhere in Ireland selling this now, either off sales or pub.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

never seen it here, but if you get a chance their Negra Modelo is supposed to be very good

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

oblivious wrote: »
    Negra Modelo is supposed to be very good
    Maybe if you've no other choice but yellow fizz; but really it's just yellow fizz with brown colouring. I didn't like it.

BeerNut wrote: »
    Maybe if you've no other choice but yellow fizz; but really it's just yellow fizz with brown colouring. I didn't like it.

its was touted as one of the last brewed Vienna lagers, pity is was so poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Would the people who import corona in be able get their hands on it, as it is by the same Mexican Brewery as Corona

sofireland wrote: »
    Would the people who import corona in be able get their hands on it, as it is by the same Mexican Brewery as Corona

But i wonder would they see its a completion to Corona

• Advertisement

You can buy it by the case from Beer of Europe, good shipping to I believe

http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/acatalog/Beers_of_Europe__Mexican_Beer_90.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Don't see how as itvwas sold side by side in the states with Corona.

Thanks for the link I'll check em out

Advertisement