Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitcamp - Rugby Club

Options
  • 11-04-2010 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

I heard on the grapevine bootcamp style fit camp is starting in the Rugby club on Tuesday night. Does anyone know anymore about it ?
    Im a tad on the " unfit" side so im terrified ill turn up & like just die on the spot if its only for super-fit .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I've seen them run elsewhere and it looks like tough going, but that could well have been a few weeks in. Go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

hi me and my girlfriend have been doing fitsquad for 8 weeks and it is quite tough but is a very friendly atmosphere and there are all shapes sizes and fitness levels. we would highly recommend joining as we have seen good results so far and its actually fun! have a look on fitsquad.ie for info or come up to the tennis courts behind astro turf pitches at jackie skelly gym on tuesday at around 7-50 it will be located up there for the rest of april. hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

hi me and my girlfriend have been doing fitsquad for 8 weeks and it is quite tough but is a very friendly atmosphere and there are all shapes sizes and fitness levels. we would highly recommend joining as we have seen good results so far and its actually fun! have a look on fitsquad.ie for info or come up to the tennis courts behind astro turf pitches at jackie skelly gym on tuesday at around 7-50 it will be located up there for the rest of april. hope this helps

Thanks for that - So is it up in Skellys or the Rugby club ?

its up at skellys at the moment because of problems with water on the rugby pitch. we meet at the tennis courts at the back of the football pitches up there

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

Checked their site and it looks like this set of classes are coming to an end. Do you know if they'll be holding another set in Greystones over the summer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

Mullie - There is one starting tonight 8pm for 8 weeks - But the dude told us the rugby club. Im sure we will find out then if he made a mistake lol

you can join at any class and your 8 weeks start from then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Kiki 30

checked out the website and it works out at 17.50 per class, seems alot

there are 3 classes a week so it actually works out at around 5-80 per class and you can do up to 5 classes a week = even cheaper

Advertisement