Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me boards people, you're my only hope

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Yeah probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I'm watching you Azza (-_-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DID-Electrical/156194445759?v=wall&ref=nf

DID in Bray are selling xboxs half price according to this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

According to the comments it's the elite model. How much do they usually go for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Get the elite model with the new jasper chip. They're practically guaranteed not to fail

"Jasper
    Launched Approx: September 2008 onwards
    CPU: 65nm
    GPU: 65nm
    HDMI: Yes
    Power Supply: Not Known

The Jasper is the first proper attempt to combat the RROD issue by finally having a smaller, cooler and hopefully more reliable GPU. The issue of the RROD was the overheating and eventual disconnecting of the GPU and the Jasper should go a long way towards making the Xbox 360 a lot more reliable with regards this particular issue. As with all changes to the Xbox 360, Microsoft do not announce when they start releasing the updated machines so it is a matter of time before people start to discover it. Because of the cooler CPU and GPU and possible further reduction in power supply, it is believed that the internal cooling will be revised and as such will lead to a much quieter Xbox360."

^ yeah I doubt the ones DID are selling off cheap are going to be a jasper model

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

You believe Microsoft's lies, Terry?
    Tut-tut! :p

*kneels to Ken Kutaragi shrine*

Advertisement