Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will you be sad leaving?

Options
  • 11-04-2010 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

I know im going to be in bits! i loved my school so much... As ready as I am to move on, I am going to miss it ALOT!
    Anyone else feel the same?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Absolutely 100% positively not, nothing, nada. Can't wait to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'll be really sad to leave! I'm looking forward to going to college but not to leaving my school. I have a great laugh with the teachers, all my friends are there and it's an easy place to fit in to. I've learned and grown up a lot through the years and even just thinking of all the fun I had in the talent shows, on school trips, triple religion classes, charity events, TY and just being a prefect in general i'm dreading leaving. I'm sure i'll get over it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Bollox to everyone to they will not. I said the same thing last year. You look back on funny moments in your school years and you know it will able to do stuff like that again.

It's like letting go of your youth tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

I'm missing it already an I haven't even left yet!!:)....just thinking of night having the crac with the lads during school just makes me real sad.....I've such a solid year everyone gets on really well!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

I'll miss a couple of my closest friends but overall, I think I'm ready to move on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

**** no. I hate that place. Can't wait till next September when I'll rejoin my friends, study something I'm interested in and leave behind all the ignorant violent skangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

well, I'll miss it alright, I'll be sad leaving but I'll be happy going to college still. I think I will miss the faces and actually the discipline. I think I will nearly be too free when I go away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

I cannot wait!
    I miss my friends!!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

i wanna go somewhere new, new challenges and all that. gonna miss my friends and seeing them everyday

but really missing teachers? pfft naaaah, one or two maybe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Yes, but tis time to move on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

I will really miss certain aspects of the school (The sound teachers, de lads and all that) but there are just too many people that I absouletly DESPISE with a passion in my class, that I cannot wait to finally say the words "I hope I never see you again" having been stuck with them for 6 years. And then get alcohol poisoning.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

I'll miss bits and pieces I think - I'll miss some teachers,even some subjects tbh - i love english too much and I'll miss people in my year definitely. What I won't miss is all the drama and immaturity though (effin' rugby schools -.-) As funny as it can be at times, can be really annoying at the same time -especially for getting stuff done, laziness really irks me, always has and it's something I see so often in my school and then whinging when they don't get what they want. Also I love the idea of going on a course with people who share the same passions and interests, it's annoying just being made fun of all the time for knowing too much about movies and over-analyzing them. And then of course, there is the Freedom of uni -no getting up early (hopefully), no massive exam pressures, no irish, maths, french, chemistry ever again, no crappy school food, more of a social life etc.
    But I reckon come september, I'll be reminiscing of all the great times with everyone and forgot all the small bad things.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

I miss seeing all my mates day in day out
    But im kinda fed-up of school so think i need to move on and have a new adventure.
    But I started getting afraid of being a proper grown-up adult!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Its awful to say but theres a good chance I'll only miss 20% of my year, the rest I couldnt care less about, If they're proper friends we'll stay in touch.

The school itself? Bar maybe 3 teachers, I couldnt give a sh!t, I couldnt get out of there faster. In saying that, I think I'll be totally lost come the summer, just wandering around feeling like I should be studying, pity I dont feel like that now :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭gloryutd

Not at all. I'll miss 2 or 3 people. Nothing else. Place can burn.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I will miss it so much. All my friends are going to different colleges. I want to go to UCD, but hardly any of my friends are going there. I hope I fit in ok in UCD, don't want to be on my own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Yes and No :D

I'll miss the innocence :p

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

Sad
    Chapter of my life closed, it will be such a change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭happy_feet

i have to say im gonna miss it loads! Just all the laughs we have sitting in class, and the laughs we had with the teachers! My sisters are all in college and say they wish they were back in secondary school! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

It'll be the happiest day of my life

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 murpolopoliss

I dono wether i will miss it or not..!! I don think i will miss school but i will miss all my friends and maybe some teachers..!! Better to move on tho than live in the past..!! :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

im dreading leaving, above all the laughs and everything, we lost a classmate on the way, so leaving is kinda going to be like letting go :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MovinOn!

!!! wrote: »
    Absolutely 100% positively not, nothing, nada. Can't wait to leave.
    I completely agree. Maybe I'd feel differently if the girls in my class weren't such b*tches.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'll miss it. I love my school. Had some unreal times. However most of my friends are going to the same college so it wont be as bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FredBaby!

Most of the time I can't wait to get out of the fúcking place but saying that I'll probably be bawling at the Grad. All the teachers are being really nice to us now. My demonic English teacher winked at me today :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

I literally cannot wait to finish school.. i hate it with a passion..
    any one else.. i agree that it will be the happiest day of my life..

rolll on college...!!(::::

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

I cant wait to leave school
    6 years too many!

Advertisement