Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I like gooooooold

Options
  • 11-04-2010 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

Oh yeah.

I think Wonda almost had him as well but the game ended.

110479.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Is there meant to be an image?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

There was. b3tards must be screwed up.
    Ill put it up again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

R0ot wrote: »
    Is there meant to be an image?

This one.

photo.jpg

Edit: or not it seems, it's now no longer working for me.

fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Ah congrats, was he on the tig server? Must go hunting for one of these bastid soon. :D

• Advertisement

Yep he was on the tig server, he was damn good too. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time twice.

Hiding in bushes in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

LMAO....that was one of the best rounds I had in fookin ages fun wise. I did not even notice him till Jumpy gave me the heads up. I got a score of 30 for the whole round trying to get this prick and running around after him I was getting sniped left right and centre. Jumpy hidden and he runs by him twice FFS!!!!

I had so many chances to shoot him but had to try and get close to stab him....I got him with 2 tickets to go (check my profile for him) I will post a pic when I get home as I am in work and battletracker does not update for a day or so....so I have to see the tag in game.

TBH he was not that good for a level 43...sitting on top of the mountain with an M60 and magnum ammo shooting the snipers in the back....:rolleyes:

Advertisement