Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business cards !

Options
  • 11-04-2010 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi

I'm looking to get some business cards made up, anyone know the best place in dublin to get them done ?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I got mine on vistaprint.ie, very good quality, very quick delivery and good price, I got 500 for 60 euro plus faster delivery.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭bon ami

Give Gerry Cullen in Orchard Print a call 01 2988944. Get all my printing there because it is best quality available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Shambo

Spadina wrote: »
    I got mine on vistaprint.ie, very good quality, very quick delivery and good price, I got 500 for 60 euro plus faster delivery.

Me too, though I got 250 for 19€, only issue I have with them is that they mail you every week with special offers, does my head in a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DaveNeil

my mate alan does quality business cards at great price.
    1000 for 100euro. email alan@discountprint.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

There are a bunch of coupons out there for Vistaprint as well, fairly handy to just google for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Acoshla wrote: »

Me too, easy to design stuff to suit your needs, and decent prices too.

Plus you can avail of some very low price/free extra offers as you checkout. Have never had any problems at all, and the stuff looks great.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

www.moo.com do some of the best around

Advertisement