Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media player external drive

Options
  • 11-04-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

I want to buy the an external hard drive 1TB a=,the one where it plays movies etc aswell as been used for storage, seem one in did for 189Euro, is that a good price and can you give any tips when buying the media player,is a media palyer same as media center,
    I have a hd tv that can be connected to PC type of thing aswell, any makes I should be looking at and other's that I should avoid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭noodletop

http://www.memoryc.com/storage/multimediadrives/1tbiomegascreenplayplushd.html

1tb plus hd and all for 30 quids less than DID elec if you collect it in celbridge:D

got one myself and am happy enough but you have to buy the hdmi leads as they are not supplied with it just the composite leads

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭doccy

Those external Hd's are fine if you're not too bothered. The main drawback I've found is that the interfaces/software are horrible.
    If you have a PC already, as an alternative, check out XBMC and you'll see what I mean. IMHO even a PS3 or Xbox 360 with a hard drive hooked up is a way more enjoyable experience.

Advertisement