Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Purple Shoe Hunt

• 11-04-2010 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!!

Seem to be constantly asking for help on here lately but this is fairly important.

I'm looking for bridesmaid shoes but the catch is....they have to be purple (the cadburys milk tray purple). On the plus side, the wedding isnt extremely formal :)

Ive searched as many places as i could think of on the web

Aldo
    River Island
    Schuh
    Office
    Next
    Monsoon
    New Look
    Asos
    Irregular Choice
    Oasis
    Dune
    Faith
    Coast (dont think they do shoes anymore)
    The Shoe Rack
    French Connection
    House of Fraser
    M & S
    Topshop.....

Can anyone think of any i have missed?

Comments

Advertisement