Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My German Oral Project

Options
  • 11-04-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi, I need some advice on my German oral project. It's on Sophie Scholl and the White Rose:
    The White Rose (German: die Weiße Rose) was a non-violent/intellectual resistance group in Nazi Germany, consisting of students from the University of Munich and their philosophy professor. The group became known for an anonymous leaflet campaign, lasting from June 1942 until February 1943, that called for active opposition to dictator Adolf Hitler's regime.

Anyway, from reading this, what sort of questions would you expect? I have prepared the usual ones (Where did your get this info? Why did you choose this project?) but am a bit nervous as everyone else in my class is doing theirs' on the German school system and they know what to expect.
    Could I be asked something like ''Is it important young people get involved in pollitics?'' or a similarly difficult question?
    What is your German oral project on and what questions have you been told to expect?

Thanks

Advertisement