Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

french oral document

Options
  • 11-04-2010 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭

im taking in a picture of brock james missing the final kick against leinster and im wondering what i should prepare in relation to this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Make sure you can describe everything in the picture and make sure you can talk about rugby and sport fairly extensively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

I agree with the previous poster. I'm a French teacher and have examined the orals and while sports related documents may seem easy enough, some students do tend to fall into certain traps. As the other poster said make sure you can talk about sport and in particular to a high degree, do you play, games you've been to, sport in Ireland/schools today, importance or sport with young people etc Also make sure you know a little bit about the guy in the photo too.

Study the photo carefully, I once asked a student to describe what the sports person was wearing; jersey, football boots etc simple vocab but she didn't know the word for jersey and a few other items of clothing and this was a shame! Remember the basics! Another time a student had a photo of holidays in France and there was a road sign in the backround and examiner asked him about the speed limit in Ireland and the dangers of speeding etc so be prepared!

Good luck! You'll be grand :pac:

Advertisement