Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burglaries Beaumont & Artane

Options
  • 11-04-2010 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone,
    Just thought i'd announce that I've been made aware of two houses burgled in the last week-10 days, one in Whitethorn, Artane & the other in Elm Mount in Beaumont.
    Jewelery and laptop taken in one case, dunno about the other.
    One house was entered from the back and they locked the front door from the inside and pulled down the blinds, not sure about the other.

Just want this to be a reminder for people to be vigilant!
    neighbor-hood watch and all that!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Life long neighbours of mine were done the other day aswell in Santry, in a very quiet area, be extra vigilant, especially when leaving windows and the likes open with the spate of good weather recently.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

I must know you Piriz, I only heard about the Whitethorn one myself the other day! Nice work btw.

As well as burgalrys, try to keep your side mirrors tucked into the car if you can. As per every weekend in Whitethorn, more cars were done this weekend :mad:.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Fieldog wrote: »
    Life long neighbours of mine were done the other day aswell in Santry, in a very quiet area, be extra vigilant, especially when leaving windows and the likes open with the spate of good weather recently.....
    Where abouts in Santry?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

discus wrote: »
    I must know you Piriz, I only heard about the Whitethorn one myself the other day! Nice work btw.

As well as burgalrys, try to keep your side mirrors tucked into the car if you can. As per every weekend in Whitethorn, more cars were done this weekend :mad:.

Hi discuss,
    yea you might, however i'm not a Whitethorn man but i could hazard a guess which road your talking about re; the mirrors thing.

A shower of c*nts drinking in Rockfield at the weekend cause havoc on whitethorn grove on a regular basis innit? b*stards!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Where abouts in Santry?

Pretty much behind Noel Recruitment side of the swords road, another neighbour actually done since then also, we are well on our guard around here....

• Advertisement
Advertisement