Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP NEEDED PUPPY AWOL!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Allsmilz I'll keep my eyes peeled. I'm heartbroken for you, I can only imagine how you're feeling hun. Fingers crossed you find her and chin up babe you never know. There are alot of good people out there.

My dog got out of the apartment (idiot housemate) whilst I was at work one time. Got a phone call from a lovely girl saying she recognised Leela (my pup) from me taking her for walks on her street. Leela was running up and down the road chasing dogs :rolleyes: and the girl decided to grab her and mind her for me. She was so lovely and it made me cry thinking about if anyone else had picked her up! :) I'll say a prayer for you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

Any luck with your dog. A colleague's dog was stolen and they recovered it two weeks later after much searching. So don't give up!

Advertisement