Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

H/Cup Qtr Final - Munster V Saints

• 11-04-2010 10:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,436 ✭✭✭✭

A few from yesterday.

27791EEA3A884611A703561BFC54C00A-800.jpg

8266084F0FB04C1E94047284FDDADFEB-800.jpg

2EFE48DD4DEC468FA41450DE4AB3030D-800.jpg

C8695D6D006A469798E0F04A4A8B049B-800.jpg

The remainder can be seen here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭dinneenp

First one is great...expect that the background is very sharp... I guess that that's the highest aperture you could use if zoomed in a lot?
    3rd one a bit too dark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,436 ✭✭✭✭phog

dinneenp wrote: »
    First one is great...expect that the background is very sharp... I guess that that's the highest aperture you could use if zoomed in a lot?
    3rd one a bit too dark.

2nd one surely.

Anyway, thanks for taking time to C&C, I was using the "sports" mode on the camera as I was more intetested in the game than fiddling around with settings and yesterday with half the field in shade and other in gloriuos sunshine I thin k it would have bettered me. My first love would be the rugby followed closely by wanting to capture a few decent photos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

2nd one I'm sure he meant too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'll stick up a few in a while from yesterday. First 20 mins was scrappy and got nothing worthwhile from it. Then it all fell in place. Some of the shots are on my website already.

Advertisement