Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Was the Best Cd or Tape who ever bought ....???

Options
  • 11-04-2010 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Mine is a tie between pearl jam .... rearview mirror and black babbath paranoid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Probably 'Somewhere in Time' by Iron Maiden way back in 1992. It's the album that got me into metal in a big way, and the artwork for the cover is sheer class.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Kevin Bacon

Led Zeppelin I. Although not there best album got me into proper good music, the beatles, the doors, the kinks, hendrix, janis joplin all swiftly followed this purchase and never looked back since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Whitesnake's 1987/Whitesnake. I bought this when I was about 17 or so... And it blew me away. Have loved it ever since and I always listen to it. Great album from a great band! Don't listen to the nay-sayers! Give this a listen and I guarantee you will love it!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Think the best tape i ever bought was a compilation. Had going to the chapel and an unexpected gem in Goodnight Baby by Butterflies.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

Tough question! But if i go by what album I still love (altho rarely listen to these days) and probably listened to more than any other when i was younger, it would have to be Mellon Chollie by The Smashing Pumpkins, closely followed by The Bends by Radiohead

• Advertisement
Advertisement