Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Views on my gallery/sale page

Options
  • 11-04-2010 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I've been working a bit on my gallery page on my site and I've come up with this, Would any one like to comment/give advice on what could be improved?
    http://richardtphoto.com/gallery.php?event=circuitofkerry

Thanks all :)

P.S I'm aware of the huge numbers of images on one page, I'll sort that tomorrow :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

From a user interface perspective, you should be able to add to the cart and then perhaps select what sort of print you require, drop down box's under each image appear too busy and intimidating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Placebo wrote: »
    From a user interface perspective, you should be able to add to the cart and then perhaps select what sort of print you require, drop down box's under each image appear too busy and intimidating

Thanks for that, Didn't think about it.. I think I'm just going to make my own basket and post that data to paypal instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

I'd space out the "less-high" images (bottom and possibly top margin) so that the page was tidier.

In addition, if the "add to cart" didn't have the sizes, it would work better, because people could add the images that they like to a cart and then decide - on a single page where they have a running-total display of the total cost - which sizes they require.

Advertisement