Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Camper table part (clip that holds it to wall)

• 11-04-2010 10:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Broke a part of the table the weekend :(

Its a very common dinette table which clips to the wall via a grey clamp system.

Its identical to the one in this pic.(first pic, not a great pic but the only one i could find)

http://www.flavasava.co.uk/acatalog/16_Seater_Mini-Coach.html

the part i need is the grey plastic part that attaches to the table and then clips onto the grey plastic bit on the wall.

anyone have any idea where i can get one??..ive trawled the web but i cant seem to find anyone selling the part.

anyway was a fab weekend for the camper :D

Marty.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

Surely you would pick them up in the likes of Charles camping or camping crazy etc.......I would be amazed if they didnt have them in stock.

If that fails, pm some of the guys that are converting their own vans and see how they sourced the parts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

You could replace with the bar type of fitting. They are readily available and not too expensive.

http://www.leisureshopdirect.com/caravan/caravan_accessories/product_31343/wall_support_bar_with_table_fittings.aspx

RSGS15348G_lge.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Cheers Kol,
    I could replace it like you said but it would mean replacing the one on the other side of van too to keep it all consistent!!
    I checked charles camping website(and a whole heap of UK websites) but they dont appear to have em.
    Marty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

martyc5674 wrote: »
    Cheers Kol,
    I could replace it like you said but it would mean replacing the one on the other side of van too to keep it all consistent!!
    I checked charles camping website(and a whole heap of UK websites) but they dont appear to have em.
    Marty.

I haven't seen them either online. You should contact the guy in Anchor Point Motorhomes in Birdhill. He is very helpful. He may be able topoint you in the right direction.

Cheers,
    Ive given Pat Horans a call so hopefully they will come up trumps for me.
    (i just thought it was a generic part hence why i checked online first)
    Cheers,
    Marty.

• Advertisement

Just an update Pat horans had one in stock :-)

Advertisement