Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astronomy clubs

Options
  • 11-04-2010 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone
    Just wondering does anyone know of any clubs in the kildare region. I heard there was a kildare astronomy society but can't find and info on it. There is a club in maynooth college but i think its for students only. Seems silly to travel all the way to the midlands to find a club.
    Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭murphyme2010

Midlands Astronomy Club based in Tullamore (formerly Tullamore Astronomical Society) is probably the nearest.
    Look here for more details and click on MAC.

There was a Kildare club (I think) but I think they are defunct.

Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭boris232

They have a monthly meeting on the first Monday or Tuesday. They might be having one in May and then they close up for the summer. Until Aug/Sept I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭gossipgal08

Just wondering if there is anyone here in the Wexford area who would be interested in setting up/joining a group in Wexford town. PM me if you are

Advertisement