Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Available In Toronto - Please PM If Interested

Options
  • 11-04-2010 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am currently looking for someone based in Toronto who is looking for work.

I am working for a construction company and am looking to hire somebody to source work. You don't need to be extremely knowledgeable about construction, but it could help if you are, if you're not, it's not a major issue.

The money is good and if you're very motivated to make a lot of money, the money can be EXTREMELY good. As long as you're patient and persistent and have a good gift of the gab, then this is the job for you.

It's not very heavy sales based, as a lot of the work is there, but we need someone to contact the clients and get their details and we can then price the job and begin construction. You may need to give a slight nudge to people if they're kind of thinking about having work done but aren't sure, if you can put in the word that we'll do a good deal etc. and have good confidence and can chat, then you'll do well.

The company is very reputable and is setting up in Toronto and the quality of work is extremely important, as word of mouth is the strongest marketing tool.

Please PM me for further details and please include a local cell number.

Thanks,

Nick

Advertisement