Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"love" necklace and gold jacket in dublin

• 11-04-2010 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Please please help, I am two items short of the perfect outfit for a formal occasion. I don't really do formal so I want to put my own little edge on it. I have a tight bronze knee length dress that is very formal looking. But instead of teaming it with a shawl and generic jewellery I want a love necklace and a gold jacket.

I was wondering does anyone know of any boutique shops like dorothy perkins etc that sell a "love" necklace like this http://louisewade.com/image/%20Love-Necklace-detail-1.jpg, but gold? just costume jewellery nothing expensive.

I'm also looking for a gold jacket, like a shimmer faded gold maybe?, that is nice enough to wear over the formal dress. any suggestions of were to go. Online shopping isn't an option. thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Emmsy

claire.k wrote: »
    Please please help, I am two items short of the perfect outfit for a formal occasion. I don't really do formal so I want to put my own little edge on it. I have a tight bronze knee length dress that is very formal looking. But instead of teaming it with a shawl and generic jewellery I want a love necklace and a gold jacket.

I was wondering does anyone know of any boutique shops like dorothy perkins etc that sell a "love" necklace like this http://louisewade.com/image/%20Love-Necklace-detail-1.jpg, but gold? just costume jewellery nothing expensive.

I'm also looking for a gold jacket, like a shimmer faded gold maybe?, that is nice enough to wear over the formal dress. any suggestions of were to go. Online shopping isn't an option. thanks:)

I have one off those Love necklaces got it in January in Aldo so I'm not sure if it'll still be there. Seen one in River Island more recently though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Got the Love necklace in Gold in Accessorize a few weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Lorrrrraine

Saw one in River Island last thursday :)
    Also, I do believe that argos make custom gold necklaces with your name on 'em, I'm sure you could get one made with "love" on it, except it might set you back a bit more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Can get the love necklace in Topshop. Saw it in there this morning

Havent seen any gold jackets floating around though.

Go onto www.shopstyle.co.uk and type in gold jacket. They'll search the high street for ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

They have similar necklaces in river island :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

claire.k wrote: »

new look have the necklace

when you say formal, what do you mean exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

argos will do them

also www.punkypins.co.uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Topshop definitely have the love necklace, my friend has one

Advertisement