Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Trinkets for a Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

That's some wall of smoke coming from the cigarette, cool game though, moves well.

- a mocked-up poster for Ryanair portraying Michael O'Leary as something less than wholesome.
    - a dole queue
    - leprechaun
    - the LUAS
    - a spraypainted Abrakebabra logo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Hmm, how about some euro-like coins with a harp on them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

bono

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,436 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

TK red lemonade
    Tayto cheese and onion crisps
    Pints of Beamish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Change the pack of cigarettes to John Player Blue and put a double blade Stanley knife beside it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

What about a newspaper folded with just the papers name shown 'The irish examiner'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Or a little shoulder bottle of Jameson

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭thomashood10

Took a shot at doing the irish times and a pack of tayto. The tayto looks like a pile cause I couldn't take pics, but I think it turned out alrite. Had to borrow from google. No reverse on either btw. But they'll server their purpose.

irishtimes.png

tayto2.png

I'll post some pics of them in-game for a larf.

EDIT;

Thar we go

irishtimesandtayto.png

Advertisement