Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Fee.

Options
  • 11-04-2010 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello,

Freaking out here :( My mam told me today that she just remembered she never paid for the LC fee with the bank form I gave her a few weeks ago.

Can I get another one from my school ? I hope its not too late to pay !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I have the form, havent done it yet. Im sure its not too late

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fighty

Phew, Mam just found the form in one of her bags..

Examinations Site:

"Applications received in the period 30th January 2010 to 12th February 2010 will be accepted on payment of a late fee of €30.00 per subject in addition to the normal fee.

Applications will not be accepted from 13th February 2010 other than in very exceptional circumstances and on payment of a late fee of €49.00 per subject in addition to the normal fee. Entries for subjects with a practical, oral or project component will not be accepted at this stage. "

OMFG..This better not be true..Please god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭straight_As

That's just SEC bs. We only got our forms the week before the Easter break! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

I'd say that quote from the SEC is for external students. I'd say you will be registered for the leaving anyway because doesn't the school send in all the names on one form.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fighty

Wait on the SEC it says that paragraph ' Late Fees - for External Leaving Certificate Candidates only'

But on Citizens Information it says that paragraph but nothing about external candidates, im relieved and petrified at the same time :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

The SEC must be right then. Citizens info shouldn't be frightening citizens

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The fact that you got a bank form means the SEC have an entry for you already.
    That late entry stuff is for externals.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

That's just SEC bs. We only got our forms the week before the Easter break! :rolleyes:

Same! Only gave them out that Friday :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

yeah we got them late too, i wouldnt be worrying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I got them a couple of weeks ago. The school kept on at people until they gave them in. They sent them away during the Easter and some girls had to go in during the Easter to give them in, I guess it's different for every school though. If your school havn't chased you up about it i'm sure it's fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement