Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meadowbank Break In

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Right, enough is enough of this silly nonsense and quoting terms from the dictionary. If you can't debate in a civil fashion, I suggest you don't get involved at all. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

I don't need that info my friend I'm already up on the lingo, thanks tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

lassykk wrote: »
    Seen as everyone is quoting the dictionary I'll just leave this here.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pain+in+the+ass

Not aimed at anyone in particular :rolleyes:

Quality post thanks I'm sure il get to use that sometime in the near future. (I'd use the role eyes but I'm on my phone so unfortunately I can't)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

obezyana wrote: »
    I don't need that info my friend I'm already up on the lingo, thanks tho.
    obezyana wrote: »
    Quality post thanks I'm sure il get to use that sometime in the near future. (I'd use the role eyes but I'm on my phone so unfortunately I can't)

Mod Warning

Last chance.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91535247&postcount=92

No further silly comments from either side. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mark17

Meadowbank has been tidied up big time, Neighbourhood Watch is very active, anybody on the estate who looks suspicious will be followed and reported, this has been going on for the past year and the benefits can be seen by all. I feel the labeling of children is shameful to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

mark17 wrote: »
    Meadowbank has been tidied up big time, Neighbourhood Watch is very active, anybody on the estate who looks suspicious will be followed and reported, this has been going on for the past year and the benefits can be seen by all. I feel the labeling of children is shameful to be honest

The fact that people have to be followed and reported says to me its a no go area. No way in hell would i take the option of raising kids in that situation when theres far better options. Id rather not cheap out to save a few euro a month.

Id rather advise someone to go somewhere that didnt need to be "tidied up" as you put it.

Also calling Junkie teenagers from Ardmore who break into houses scumbags is fair game. Not sure how else to describe them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 x431

Meadowbank in Waterford is a very dirty place with all sort of Russian party people. If you like empty bottle of Vodka in your garden this estate is perfect for you! 10 years this place will be the same as Ballybeg: burned down houses (already two was in fire), rubbish everywhere, dogs barking all night, plenty of wilds cats, and Gardai cameras. My friend bought house over there and he is crying.

My friends kinds learned on this estate all swearing words and bad behave.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

x431 wrote: »
    My friends kinds learned on this estate all swearing words and bad behave.

I am sure they picked up some from school and the likes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jellyfrogs

Meadowbank in Waterford is a very dirty place with all sort of Russian party people. If you like empty bottle of Vodka in your garden this estate is perfect for you! 10 years this place will be the same as Ballybeg: burned down houses (already two was in fire), rubbish everywhere, dogs barking all night, plenty of wilds cats, and Gardai cameras. My friend bought house over there and he is crying.

I have yet to find any vodka bottles in my garden . As for burned down houses , one house went on fire when occupants were in , this was an accident. , I don't know of any other house having fire damage out here . Also could you tell me where the Garda cameras are in the estate please , as for wilds cats out here , is there not cats in every estate .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Deisedarren

I live in Meadowbank the last 8 years and have no Problems here, there no Empty Vodka Bottles or any Bottles in Any ones Gardens, they are no Rubbish anywhere only when the bin Lorries come around, and anywhere u go u always get dogs Barking,

Which House did he Buy here cos I didn't Here of anyone Crying,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Just a suggestion! why don't the people of Meadowbank set up a facebook page and all join with each other on the page and keep in touch with each other over suspicious goings on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

Why do they build all these terraced homes in the new estates instead of semis?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

fiachr_a wrote: »
    Why do they build all these terraced homes in the new estates instead of semis?

cause it cheaper and u can get more into the same space.... more profit

robtri wrote: »

Sad true, squeeze as many chicken as you can to one cage.

When I visit my friend there is no place to park a car. They put so many houses on so small space.... No parking space at all but this is estate for people with just one car (usually 00 audi a4 or 99 passat). No garden, no trees (some small trees devastated by kids), no playground but lots of dog poo.

Sad true, squeeze as many chicken as you can to one cage.

When I visit my friend there is no place to park a car. They put so many houses on so small space.... No parking space at all but this is estate for people with just one car (usually 00 audi a4 or 99 passat). No garden, no trees (some small trees devastated by kids), no playground but lots of dog poo.

I don't know what your ranting about , only **** I see is from you mate . I have a garden and see loads of trees out here as well . And what's with the Audi a4 or passat **** , looks like you don't particularally like someone or some nationality out here . Also has every estate got a playground .

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

the only thing dodgy out in meadow bank is the speed bump:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 meadowbaker

the only thing dodgy out in meadow bank is the speed bump:)

In dreams.... rubbish are flaying everywhere. Not much better estate than Templar Hall. In 10 years there will be CCTV estate.

In dreams.... rubbish are flaying everywhere. Not much better estate than Templar Hall. In 10 years there will be CCTV estate.

What are you going on about , meadowbank is not full of students like Templars hall , and I don't see rubbish flying or flaying as you call it any where .

That's some ****e talk sorry.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

robtri wrote: »
    And if one roof goes on fire the others will too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 emszylou

Just wondering how do people find Meadowbank now?

I can see there's lots of mixed comments but looking for more recent feedback.

Thanks.

emszylou wrote: »
    Just wondering how do people find Meadowbank now?

I can see there's lots of mixed comments but looking for more recent feedback.

Thanks.[/quote

It's a great place , no problems that any other estate would have , kids play and are safe .

Thanks. We might be moving there soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Thanks. We might be moving there soon.

Get yourself a gun license. Its like the wild west down there.

Are you living in meadowbank

Just want to say it's actually a lovely estate. No problems here for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Just want to say it's actually a lovely estate. No problems here for me.

Well how dare you have no problems in Meadowbank, that simply will not do! ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I think its best to leave this thread die,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement