Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Facepack?

Options
  • 12-04-2010 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

Not a major biggy, but does anyone have or know where to get a facepack for the Irish leagues? I had a look around but couldn't find one, I doubt their is one for the reserves or D1 but one for the 1st teams in the top league would be grand just prefer having the faces but its no biggy if no one knows where to get one. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

This has some Irish players from the League. Very few. Most are just computerised images, only one I could find.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1040

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Ah cheers, I probably won't download it will take up way to much room on my computer :D Thanks though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

downloading it myself, cant wait. One element thats missing from the game that imo will improve it :D

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    downloading it myself, cant wait. One element thats missing from the game that imo will improve it :D

Game is soo much better with facepacks, crests, logos and the kits.

Quick Q Ivy, does it have Gary Deegan (Coventry) and/or Paddy Madden (Bohs) in it?

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Game is soo much better with facepacks, crests, logos and the kits.

Did you install the updates too??

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Quick Q Ivy, does it have Gary Deegan (Coventry) and/or Paddy Madden (Bohs) in it?

Both of those don't exist in my game, nothing in the player search! My database is set on medium though.
    R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Did you install the updates too??

Patched to 10.3 if that's what you mean.

Both of those don't exist in my game, nothing in the player search! My database is set on medium though.
    Hmmm my database is on small but I have the leagues loaded so that explains it and I am on the latest patch 10.3

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Hmmm my database is on small but I have the leagues loaded so that explains it and I am on the latest patch 10.3

Well I just sent a scout to Ireland and the Coca Cola Championship just for you :D

Patched to 10.3 if that's what you mean.

Sorry, meant that Facepack updates :o

Also is their a crest pack? Nevermind, got it

• Advertisement
Advertisement