Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

steering wheel

• 12-04-2010 7:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

bought forza 3 yesterday now thinking of buyin a steering wheel.

the official one is 100 quid which seems a lot.

is there any other cheaper alternative?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Keep checking adverts.ie, you'll surely come accross a cheaper one on there. (That where I got it from).

I would recommend getting the official MS one though. I've used a few 3rd party wheels accross different platform, and nothing comes close to the MS one.

Well worth the investment, especially for Forza 3. Completely different game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Ive had 2 steering wheels, the first one i got was for 45€, cant remember the name of it as i threw it out when i got the origional microsoft one, the official one might be a bit steep but with the prices of games nowadays its well worth the money. the difference between the 2 is easily recognisable and as the above post says when you play forza 3 with the steering wheel it turns into a whole new game, i got mine in a package with Racedriver: Grid when that first came out for 120€ so you should look and see if there is any packages going as why pay 100€ for just the steering wheel when you can throw in an extra 20/30 quid and get a good game with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Thats the going rate these days for good quality ones

Advertisement