Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS-350N Won't turn off

• 12-04-2010 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I just moved into my apartment and a fuse blew. While looking for the fuse box, I hit the cover of the Aritech security box and now the alarm is going off. I got the code from the landlord, but when I enter it, nothing happens. The panel says disarmed, but the alarm continues to go off.

Please help! I've been listening to the alarm for an hour trying to get it to turn off!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭altor

Zoot22 wrote: »
    Hi,

I just moved into my apartment and a fuse blew. While looking for the fuse box, I hit the cover of the Aritech security box and now the alarm is going off. I got the code from the landlord, but when I enter it, nothing happens. The panel says disarmed, but the alarm continues to go off.

Please help! I've been listening to the alarm for an hour trying to get it to turn off!!!

You must of knocked the lid on the box, entering the code should turn the alarm off. There is a tamper on the inside of the box that might have come loose but be careful as there is live mains cable inside the box if you open it.

Advertisement