Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Have to play Czechs, Turkey, Spain, and Russia. Will be around from later this evening, if any of my opponents fancy 3 easy points, :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Okay I've been trying to organise games the last few days but a couple of my opponents have been having trouble connecting due to having NAT type 3 etc.

I have only played one game so far do I really want to catch up this week. I shouldnt be too busy this week so hopefully I can get a few games played.

Any of my opponents able to play today?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

i hope to fix my nat thing tomorrow.if not i shud have access to a different ps3 with nat type 2 on thurs evenin

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

CapRooney wrote: »
    anybody want to play portugal today?
    ill be on for the next hour or so..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Töpher wrote: »
    Have to play Czechs, Turkey, Spain, and Russia. Will be around from later this evening, if any of my opponents fancy 3 easy points, :).

im on now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Argentina 5-0 Netherlands

Higuain (2), Gago, Veron and Tevez.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Italy 3 Crotia 4. Yes Manyoofan it was a great game but you must be injecting the oul persian rugs if you think you deserved to win this game. Sure you were 3-2 up with 7 mins left but some masterful tactics by Joe2772 changed the game as Rossi ran riot. You need to visit Cantrell and Cochrane mate and get yourself some bottle. It was a 4-3 thumping and my defenders were brought in for extra training on Sunday to sort the catastrophe of conceding three very poor goals. Its onwards and upwards for my centurians.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

manyoofan wrote: »
    croatia 3 italy 4

i was 3-2 up in the 83rd min but my defence then self destructed

croatia 2 czech rep 2

another self destruction 2 nil up really shudda won the game :(
    hatchets27 wrote: »
    Italy 3 Crotia 4. Yes Manyoofan it was a great game but you must be injecting the oul persian rugs if you think you deserved to win this game. Sure you were 3-2 up with 7 mins left but some masterful tactics by Joe2772 changed the game as Rossi ran riot. You need to visit Cantrell and Cochrane mate and get yourself some bottle. It was a 4-3 thumping and my defenders were brought in for extra training on Sunday to sort the catastrophe of conceding three very poor goals. Its onwards and upwards for my centurians.

Conflict of results here: From reading the above it sounds like Italy won - please confrim. :rolleyes:

LEAGUE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

Still loads of games outstanding to play guys:
    • 20 Apr 2010 Brazil - El_Spankerton Mexico - polarbearhead
    • 20 Apr 2010 Croatia - ManYooFan1 Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 20 Apr 2010 England - Uroboric Czech Rep - conco27
    • 20 Apr 2010 Germany - thewools Czech Rep - conco27
    • 27 Apr 2010 Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X Netherlands - Philt27
    • 27 Apr 2010 Brazil - El_Spankerton Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X
    • 27 Apr 2010 Brazil - El_Spankerton Turkey - AhaShake
    • 27 Apr 2010 England - Uroboric Spain - colly54
    • 27 Apr 2010 Mexico - polarbearhead Spain - colly54
    • 27 Apr 2010 Netherlands - Philt27 Portugal - CapRooney
    • 27 Apr 2010 Netherlands - Philt27 Croatia - ManYooFan1
    • 27 Apr 2010 Portugal - CapRooney Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 27 Apr 2010 Russia - czam2007 Portugal - CapRooney
    • 27 Apr 2010 Russia - czam2007 England - Uroboric

4 Fixtures from previous gameweek and 10 for the current gameweek still to play...

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

ill be on tonight if the wools or uroboric will be on

• Advertisement

alanc2003 wrote: »

I'll be on from 5ish to 6ish after work and then later on tonight - after 10.30 if either suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

thewools wrote: »
    I'll be on from 5ish to 6ish after work and then later on tonight - after 10.30 if either suit?

after 10.30 shud be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

alanc2003 wrote: »
    Will be around from about 6ish I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

yes italy won 4-3

Netherlands 3 - 2 Crotia - Wat a game!went 1-0 down against the run of play then found that extra gear that only the Dutch can - Kuyt was on fire just asin real life with a cracker then van persie, when the girl says no..love that tune!! scored a peach - the another 3-1 up then disaster struck - the croats get a 2nd and Holland are on the ropes but held on like true champions and finishd off the game on top.

Osu wrote: »
    Argentina 5-0 Netherlands

Higuain (2), Gago, Veron and Tevez.
    I wont say much about this one - 1st 30 mins i thought i was in with a chance at 0-0 but then Tevez and co found some extra pace from somewhere and tore me a new one!! Thats about that on that one..:(

CapRooney wrote: »
    anybody want to play portugal today?
    ill be on after 9pm if that helps?

Im actually on all day if any Capn Rooney is on??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

So far for some reason I have not been able to connect to akashake, polarbearhead of manyoofan.

I have checked all things my end and my connection is running perfectly

I have only one game played so far so can any of my other opponents play tonight like caprooney or accension?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Yeah dude I can play tonight. I'll be busy until around half 9ish but after that I should be good.

• Advertisement

I'll be on bout 10.15 tonight CapRooney and Uroboric

colly and el spankerton,ive managed to get nat type 2!!:)so hopefully we shouldnt have any problems.some pain in the arse.im available to play now or ill be on later at 10ish.

colly and el spankerton,ive managed to get nat type 2!!:)so hopefully we shouldnt have any problems.some pain in the arse.im available to play now or ill be on later at 10ish.

When I was NAT2 (eircom) I couldnt play el spankerton but after revertign back to NAT1 I have no probs ever since!!

dont say that:eek:!there is no way ill be able to change to nat type 1!my head is fried after getting to 2.wouldnt know where to start

thewools wrote: »
    When I was NAT2 (eircom) I couldnt play el spankerton but after revertign back to NAT1 I have no probs ever since!!
    How did you get Nat 2 with eircom

Crosáidí wrote: »
    How did you get Nat 2 with eircom

Cant remember - i had it NAT1 for ages and my brother played around with the settings and set it to NAT2... so i cahnged it back :confused:

Russia 0-0 Portugal

Bore Draw

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

tell me bout it! hate playing in the rainy condition especially with portugal cos most em prob don't even know what rain is!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

If England wanna play Turkey ......what time?

• Advertisement

Netherlands 1 - 1 Portugal - should have won this one but i could easily have lost it!! Bloody Bosingwa with a bounce off the toe job past the keeper for the equalizer!! After van persie had scored an absolute peach of an opener - ill get ya next time Caprooney!!:pac:

Advertisement