Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Colly,Polar or Topher i Will be on at around 9 or 10 tonight please god.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Will any of the following be free later this evening between 5ish to 6ish or after half ten?

Croatia - ManYooFan1
    Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X
    Portugal - CapRooney

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Topher, Philt27 or crosaidi are any of you available to play tonight?

Regards my 3 outsatnding games against Manyoofan, polarbearhead and akashake, have amy of you lads managed to sort out your NAT type? I know polarbearhead was saying he would have access to a PS3 with NAT type one tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

was winning 3 nil against mexico (polarbearhead) and then his connection went, he said it wasnt him but after seein everythin that happened with him and colly too, it obviously seems a bit dodgey.

anyway i better get the win for it and it was only like the 70th min and the way things were goin it looked like it was gonna be 5 or 6.

oh and the wools i can play tonite after half 10 if ya want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

Regards my 3 outsatnding games against Manyoofan, polarbearhead and akashake, have amy of you lads managed to sort out your NAT type? I know polarbearhead was saying he would have access to a PS3 with NAT type one tonight?

i dunno how to change my nat type and im nat type 2 anyway which works grand against evryone else, are u not able to do somethin bout urs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

manyoofan wrote: »
    i dunno how to change my nat type and im nat type 2 anyway which works grand against evryone else, are u not able to do somethin bout urs?

Ye its weird alright.

Im NAT type 2 aswell. Im on a wireless connection to NTl and its impossible for me to hook my PS3 up the router as its the other side of house.

Are you able to hook your PS3 directly to your router by any chance? Who is your service provider?

Its weird that we are both NAT type 2 and can't connect?????

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

mexico 0 croatia 3.manyoo fan was good value for his lead alrite.i was chasin shadows at times.it was 0-0 in the second half tho;).i wasn't able to connect to the EA servers after this game disconnected.i can only apologise for this lads.anyone playin me i hope to be on at 10 tonight.ill have nat type 1 all goin well:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

I will be able to play before 7 or after 10.30

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Italy or Czech Republic able to play in next half hour?
    I can play Philt at 11 btw

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Should be around later, aye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Aha Shake wrote: »

still in work im afraid. i can play u later if you like between 10 and 11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

i can play at 9 robbiesavage:)

alanc2003 wrote: »
    still in work im afraid. i can play u later if you like between 10 and 11

20 to 11?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Yea grand ill be on after conco gets his 2nd win!! ;)

Philt27 wrote: »
    Yea grand ill be on after conco gets his 2nd win!! ;)

:eek:
    its-on-like-donkey-kong.jpg

lads ill be on after the liverpool game

thewools (Germany) 7 : 1 ManYooFan1 (Croatia)
    I got off to a flyer but my momentum didnt continue into the 2nd half... i was 6 - 0 up at half time playing some neat attacking play but ManYoo picked it up bigtime in the 2nd and got a nice goal for his rewards...

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

czech rep 0 turkey 2

i think 2 nil was flattering, not alot of chances in the game but aha took his well

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

(RobbieSavage)Ireland 6-1 Mexico(PolarBear)

Just back from the pub when i decided to play this hence i was a bit sluggish in the first half 1-=0 AT HALF time. Picked it goin in the 2nd hand and got the gaols to win it then polar scored a nice ione with 90 gone... All in all tidy little game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Im a former boards fifa league player. Would like to join the league if theres a league for the world cup game.

• Advertisement

will u play now robbie savage as i hav been online last 2 hours waiting 4 u??

colly54 wrote: »
    will u play now robbie savage as i hav been online last 2 hours waiting 4 u??

Says he was online 15 mins ago

thewools wrote: »
    Says he was online 15 mins ago

ye but he never played me!!:mad:

Clemon wrote: »
    (RobbieSavage)Ireland 6-1 Mexico(PolarBear)

Just back from the pub when i decided to play this hence i was a bit sluggish in the first half 1-=0 AT HALF time. Picked it goin in the 2nd hand and got the gaols to win it then polar scored a nice ione with 90 gone... All in all tidy little game

despite getting hockeyed i enjoyed this game.nearly made it to half time 0-0,then kevin doyle went goal crazy grabbing 5.hats off to clemon,savage good player.no sign of el spankerton tonight.ill be on for another hour or so

Turkey 2 - 0 Czech Republic
    Turkey 3 - 1 Netherlands
    Turkey 2 - 1 Italy

Played fairly badly in the last match but a nice og gave me the lead an i managed to hang on.

Really enjoyed the first two games...getting used to the off the ball runs now...twas my first time trying em :)

thewools (Germany) 3 : 3 AsCeBSioN-X (Argentina)

SICK!!! I was 3 nil up with 7 mins to go - I just got too casual and switched off... :mad: Disaster... I was even thinking about playing down the clock too but didnt want to be a c*nt... Next Time I WILL!!!

3 brutal goals to concede too - all defensive errors. I would switch Mertesacker and Westermann for Paul McShane and Gary Breen FFS... :)

Anyways I think I have thrown away my league cup now for sure!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

it was clearly ur connection because if it was mine it would have gave u the 3-0 win....
    no it gave me a 7-0 win:confused:
    plus it just started laggy when i went 3 nil up ???
    i wonder y lads??
    anyway as u can c in recent games i won 7-0
    plus just b4 connection went he paused the game...
    all sounds sketchy to me:rolleyes:

Spain 7-0 Argentina

Sorry lad but be fair. From minute one that match lagged. Players reacted x20 times slower. It was doing my head in. I paused the game because the house phone kept ringing :confused:

And my internet connection is fine. So I know it wasn't mine. And it lagged from the start even the opening scenes took what seemed a decade to load up.

Germany 3 - 3 Argentina

Scored 3 late late goals 6 minuted before the whistle.

Good game.

Osu wrote: »
    Germany 3 - 3 Argentina

Good game.

Good game alright - im ripping though!! I even then had a chance to win it and decided to try dummie the last defender :rolleyes: Bad Ideeeeaaaaa :P

How come you dont play Tevez? - was delighted to see him not starting :D

Osu wrote: »
    Sorry lad but be fair. From minute one that match lagged. Players reacted x20 times slower. It was doing my head in. I paused the game because the house phone kept ringing :confused:

And my internet connection is fine. So I know it wasn't mine. And it lagged from the start even the opening scenes took what seemed a decade to load up.

Germany 3 - 3 Argentina

Good game.

well my connection is fine to as this was the first match that kept on stalling on me!!!

maybe it was a two way thing i havnt a clue tho??:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

thewools wrote: »
    Good game alright - im ripping though!! I even then had a chance to win it and decided to try dummie the last defender :rolleyes: Bad Ideeeeaaaaa :P

How come you dont play Tevez? - was delighted to see him not starting :D

Ha. I didn't play Tevez because I'm still trying to find the right team. Argentina's midfield is shocking. I was surprised to see how bad it was. FFS, Maradona call back up Cambiasso. In order to play Tevez and Messi and Higuain I have to go 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-1-2. None of which have fully worked for me yet.

well my connection is fine to as this was the first match that kept on stalling on me!!!

maybe it was a two way thing i havnt a clue tho??:confused:

Yeah, could be. I just hate the lag. Does my head in. Bloody EA servers are rubbish too which doesn't help. :mad:

Advertisement