Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Sorry Polar, I did'nt get home last night till 11.30 due to unexpected circumstances.

I can play tonight after 9 if topher, philt or crosaidi want to play? Polar do you reckon you will be able to gain access to the playstation with NAT type 1 again?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Sorry Polar, I did'nt get home last night till 11.30 due to unexpected circumstances.

I can play tonight after 9 if topher, philt or crosaidi want to play? Polar do you reckon you will be able to gain access to the playstation with NAT type 1 again?
    Hey all in, ill play ya later - i can nearly guarantee you a victory - played Turkey lastnite drunk and got whipped 3-1. Gonna be havin a few more 2nite so unless ur on about 6pm id say ill lose..:(

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Turkey 2 - 0 Czech Republic
    Turkey 3 - 1 Netherlands
    Turkey 2 - 1 Italy

Played fairly badly in the last match but a nice og gave me the lead an i managed to hang on.

Really enjoyed the first two games...getting used to the off the ball runs now...twas my first time trying em :)
    God i have to stop playin when im rubber - had some cans watchin the game and then thought id get some red revenge and take on someone in fifa and whip them - how wrong i was!! AHA was all over me - i did get a Kuyt classic header to give me some hope but other than that i was shockin - gonna be on again later - 6pm for an hour or so then ill be drinkin so anyoen wanna play after about 9/10 ill be there for the taking!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

I will be on all all day until about 6 and ill be on anytime after 10 ,, Sorry bout last night colly and the night before it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

ill be able to play in the afternoon between 2 and 3 if that suits.unfortunately im unavailable this evenin.ill be able to play with this nat 1 machine tomorrow afternoon for a while between 2 and 3.wont have access to it for a while after tomorrow.post back and let me know if any of that suits ya. Uroboric does that suit you at all?

ill be able to play in the afternoon between 2 and 3 if that suits.unfortunately im unavailable this evenin.ill be able to play with this nat 1 machine tomorrow afternoon for a while between 2 and 3.wont have access to it for a while after tomorrow.post back and let me know if any of that suits ya. Uroboric does that suit you at all?

I am back in work from 2 till 4.30. ill be home for lunch at about 12.30 - 2 if that suits you?

I wont be on at all tomorrow or Sunday id imagine.

play now!

mexico 2- brazil 5. el spankerton should ve won by more.was 3 0 down at half time,got it back to 3-2 but he was too good for me.playin with mexico is like drivin a car with no power steering!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Will be available from until about 6:30 this evening, if any of my opponents fancy some points.

• Advertisement

mexico 0 - brazil 9. myself and el spankerton got our return fixture out of the way because of the connection problem, if thats ok crosaidi.no comment on the result!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Brazil 3-0 Russia

Missed two great chances in the 1st half but El spanko always had control of the game

Results:

Polarbearhead(Mexico) 2 - 5 El_Spankerton(Brazil)
    Polarbearhead(Mexico) 0 - 9 El_Spankerton(Brazil)
    El_Spankerton(Brazil) 3 - 0 Crosaidi(Russia)

The two lads really did get the short end of the stick with these two teams here. Both are really slow at the back. Brazil are good when you play a passing game but to be honest Im finding it frustrating and difficult to use them.

Oh and just to confirm what polar said, I hope its ok that we got our second fixture out of the way. We have been having difficulty connecting so thought it would be best.

Töpher wrote: »
    Will be available from until about 6:30 this evening, if any of my opponents fancy some points.

I can play you at 6.30 if that suits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Yes Turkey 2 italy 1. This was a game were draw was written all over it until I decided to put the ball into my own net with the worst bit on play ever. After i kicked the dog cat and wife in that order and flushed one of the goldfish down the sink...swim you dirty little whore... i tried to get a equaliser but to no avail. I cant believe I lost that game. I was not happy with the attitude of some of my players...Camoranesi? More like CamoranLAZY.....Phil? Top drawer????? And some of them started to get LIPPI with me after the game, trying to make me look like a BUFFON. Ok I will stop now

If Caprooney or czam2007 are on later, my ass will be available for kicking from after 9.

Anyone here thinking of getting FIFA WC 2010

I won't be on later hatchets

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Anyone here thinking of getting FIFA WC 2010

Nah, Unless the game has some extra features or something...

thinking of renting before buying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

spain 2-2 croatia

came from 2 nil down to get a draw. the referee helped me with my first as he intercepted a pass:p

colly54 wrote: »
    spain 2-2 croatia

came from 2 nil down to get a draw. the referee helped me with my first as he intercepted a pass:p
    You up for a game before 6 or after 10 today colly?

(RobbieSavage)Ireland 1-1 Spain(Colly55)

Went 1-0 up before half time he scored around the 55 minute mark in 2nd half. Mismatch in speed was a Nightmare all over the pitch couldnt get any time on the ball because his players were so quick sprinting over. Doyle was poo and missed a sitter near the 75 minute mark, Think ill play Folan or Keogh for more badly needed pace in the return fixture. All in all a fair result and happy not to lose against without doubt the best rated team with the most pace in the league.

I can play you at 6.30 if that suits?

Yeah, that'd be just about right, will swing on beforehand.

England 6-0 Mexico

Switched from my favoured formation to a more conventional one in this to try and get some more players on the ball in midfield, took the first half to get into it and snatched the lead just before the break. But for a distinct lack of pace polarbearhead could have done some damage in the first half (the right full seemed to match Agbonlahor on several occasions though! :pac:), but the second saw the front three start to use their pace and expose some space in the Mexican backline.

Italy 4 Portugal 2.

The papers have hailed hatchets 27 tactics as they thouroughly thumped the Portuguese. They quickly raced into a 3-0 lead and while Portugal got it back to 3-2, hatchets 27 barmy army rallied the team as they showed plenty of bottle to score a fourth. There were plenty of more chances missed to make the scoreline more emphatic but a good day at the office as italy move away from the relegation zone.

England 2 - 7 Brazil

The Spain and Brazil games have given me an insight into how the lads with the slower sides must feel every match, the backline really gets shown up for lack of pace. Started this match with my backline passing the ball to Pato about 40 yards out, and then trying not to laugh too much as I tried to get John Terry to, eh, jog after the pacey little fecker! My second goal came in stoppage time, other than a period of the first half being 2-1, this was never anywhere near in doubt for El_Spankerton.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Does anyone think that instead of a league...there could be some knock out round? like top 4 teams to semis?

Result:

(Topher) England 2 - 7 Brazil (El_Spankerton)

I got an early couple of goals in this thanks to a misplaced pass. Topher scored a great free-kick but had a horrible spell in 1st half when he couldnt get out of his half and everything I hit went in.

Topher why didnt you start Rooney you mad thing? He is by far the best player in the England team.

Anyone on now4a while??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Clemon wrote: »
    (RobbieSavage)Ireland 1-1 Spain(Colly55)

Went 1-0 up before half time he scored around the 55 minute mark in 2nd half. Mismatch in speed was a Nightmare all over the pitch couldnt get any time on the ball because his players were so quick sprinting over. Doyle was poo and missed a sitter near the 75 minute mark, Think ill play Folan or Keogh for more badly needed pace in the return fixture. All in all a fair result and happy not to lose against without doubt the best rated team with the most pace in the league.

I really think i should have won this one as i had 16 shots 10 on target and you had 4 shots 3 on target haha:p

Advertisement