Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

colly54 wrote: »
    I really think i should have won this one as i had 16 shots 10 on target and you had 4 shots 3 on target haha:p
    You couldnt use the possesion you had, which you could easily get off gibson and reid because you players were so quick sprinting up to them, and took shots that where never going to score.. I had the better chances with duffs one on one and doyles sitter from 6 yards out.. Your goal wasnt taht good either intercepting a pass from my cb near the half was and then using torres pace to run on to the ball. Cant wait for the return game should be interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Topher why didnt you start Rooney you mad thing? He is by far the best player in the England team.

Seeing as I've no close control skill with any players, ever, I reckoned Young's pace would cause your backline more issues. I was wrong! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Netherlands 0 - 5 Brazil - ah well!!!

RobbieSavage Ireland 7-1 England Uroboric

Very flattering scoreline for me. In first half Ferdinand dominated with his pace and strength and rooney was killing me every time down the right. After I copped on to ronney i was better but still after urobric went 2 down he had to push the boat out and thats why he leaked after that. We both missed very easy chances .. Match was way closer than scoreline suggests

Im off to Germny 2mw - ill be back on tues if my last point taker is on to play at some stage??

• Advertisement

England 1 - 7 Ireland

Another tanking, I really can't defend with this lot (well, with anyone really)! :pac: 1-0 to Ireland at half time, practically walking it in from the kick off. Pushed to an attacking mentallity after half time, and was 4-0 down by the 60th.

Both sides missed some absolute sitters, and the shot count was actually quite close.

Töpher wrote: »
    England 1 - 7 Ireland

Another tanking, I really can't defend with this lot (well, with anyone really)! :pac: 1-0 to Ireland at half time, practically walking it in from the kick off. Pushed to an attacking mentallity after half time, and was 4-0 down by the 60th.

Both sides missed some absolute sitters, and the shot count was actually quite close.
    True..Lennons miss in the second was bad but doyles was the worst of the match!! no keeper from the penalty spot!!

Lampard @ 1-0 too, keeper stuck at near post, open goal 6 yards out, nearly went for a throw in! :D

Töpher wrote: »
    Lampard @ 1-0 too, keeper stuck at near post, open goal 6 yards out, nearly went for a throw in! :D
    Ya wuda been a beute. You will do better in the league when ya get a formation ya stick ta and get used to it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Clemon wrote: »
    You couldnt use the possesion you had, which you could easily get off gibson and reid because you players were so quick sprinting up to them, and took shots that where never going to score.. I had the better chances with duffs one on one and doyles sitter from 6 yards out.. Your goal wasnt taht good either intercepting a pass from my cb near the half was and then using torres pace to run on to the ball. Cant wait for the return game should be interesting

yes it should be...
    your goal was me giving the ball away cheap to... nd if nyone cudnt use the possesion it was u cuz it was 50-50 possesion nd i had 10 to ur 3 shots on target haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Result:

Philt27(Holland) 0 - 5 (Brazil) El_Spankerton

Philt27 actually defended in this game pretty well and he passes the ball well. I had alot of the ball but was frustrated alot of the time!

Good game anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

lol alot of people are taking this league very seriously.

lol alot of people are taking this league very seriously.
    Was just about to say it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

as there are only 7 fixtures left , any chance of releaing new fixtures over the weekend maybe sunday or monday and have 4 fixtures until the next wednesday as it is a bank holiday:D

That will also bring us to halfway mark of the league :)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

is germany or czech rep available to play portugal today?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

CapRooney wrote: »
    i can play now up until 1.30 or this evening about 7

Any chance on getting more fixtures released for the Bank holiday weekend like colly54 has suggested crosaidi?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Sorry got training today then off on the sauce...

Might be online 2moro depending on the hangover :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Clemon wrote: »
    Any chance on getting more fixtures released for the Bank holiday weekend like colly54 has suggested crosaidi?

Not at home this weekend

Czech rep 0 portugal 3
    Its great fun playin with the czechs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

crosaidi, are you around tonite for a league match?

Portugal 3 - 0 Czech Republic(conco27)

Good game. Finally a win. trick is ronaldo is more effective when you don't stick him as a striker!

is Germany available to play tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Haven't played Fifa in a while because I'm finishing my final year. Would be very interested in playing in the league whenever the next one starts up. There seems to be a lot of International teams, are ye playing some kind of world cup? If not, that'd be a great idea! I played in one of the leagues before and always played my games, maybe a few lads in this one remember me. Anyway, let me know what the craic is, cheers!

is Germany available to play tonight?

Im on now and will be for approx an hour if your about?? Sorry wasnt on much over the weekend, between fixing my car, football, concerts and beer; I hadnt much time :)

jasonorr wrote: »
    Haven't played Fifa in a while because I'm finishing my final year. Would be very interested in playing in the league whenever the next one starts up. There seems to be a lot of International teams, are ye playing some kind of world cup? If not, that'd be a great idea! I played in one of the leagues before and always played my games, maybe a few lads in this one remember me. Anyway, let me know what the craic is, cheers!

No WC, we're just using International teams 'cause we used clubs last time

Russia 1-1 Italy

Philt27 will you be on tonite

Ascension-X, will you be on tonight?

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Philt27 will you be on tonite
    yea had a good 24hr kip after a stag at the wkend so shud be on later - can play this avo if ur on??

thewools wrote: »
    Im on now and will be for approx an hour if your about?? Sorry wasnt on much over the weekend, between fixing my car, football, concerts and beer; I hadnt much time :)

sorry wasn't on last night. any chance you will be on tonight?

• Advertisement

sorry wasn't on last night. any chance you will be on tonight?

thewools (Germany) 2 : 1 CapRooney (Portugal)

A cracking game - I just couldnt get a 3rd goal to make the game a bit more comfortable... Especially after my last game against Argentina! :) So I tried my best not to concede in the 2nd half this time around!!

Both of us played well but Gomez was the difference today...

Advertisement