Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE UPDATED

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

Just 4 games outstanding as it stands:
    • 20 Apr 2010 Croatia - ManYooFan1 Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 27 Apr 2010 Brazil - El_Spankerton Turkey - AhaShake
    • 04 May 2010 Czech Rep - conco27 Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X
    • 04 May 2010 Netherlands - Philt27 Russia - czam2007
    Very tight at the top too with El Spankerton with a game in hand:
    1. 23: Ireland - RobbieSavage
    2. 22: Brazil - El_Spankerton
    3. 20: Germany - thewools
    4. 19: Spain - colly54

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

I could try play El_Spankerton again tonight but i missed the call from perlico and am in middle of exams so havent rang them back yet.

It could work i suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Russia 1-0 Netherlands

1st win of the campaign for me, it was a tight game and a draw would of been a more fair result and the goal I scored bobbled over the line aswell

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE UPDATED

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

Just 4 games outstanding as it stands:
    • 20 Apr 2010 Croatia - ManYooFan1 Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 27 Apr 2010 Brazil - El_Spankerton Turkey - AhaShake
    • 04 May 2010 Czech Rep - conco27 Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X
    • 04 May 2010 Netherlands - Philt27 Russia - czam2007
    Very tight at the top too with El Spankerton with a game in hand:
    1. 23: Ireland - RobbieSavage
    2. 22: Brazil - El_Spankerton
    3. 20: Germany - thewools
    4. 19: Spain - colly54

Its tight up there all right,

If there are more people interested in joining the league next season we will have 2 leagues so people in mid table and below are fighting for survival, so its all to play for

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Crosáidí wrote: »

If there are more people interested in joining the league next season we will have 2 leagues so people in mid table and below are fighting for survival, so its all to play for

Ya that's needed imo! Only four people playing for something at this stage really considering there's not even semis etc.

Are you volunteering again so? fair play :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

czech rep 0 argentina 4

should have been more!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

ah jaysus!

Netherlands v England
    Croatia v Ireland
    Italy v Brazil
    Argentina v Mexico
    Czech Rep v Russia
    Portugal v Spain
    Germany v Turkey

England v Croatia
    Netherlands v Italy
    Ireland v Argentina
    Brazil v Czech Rep
    Mexico v Portugal
    Russia v Germany
    Spain v Turkey

Italy v England
    Argentina v Croatia
    Czech Rep v Netherlands
    Portugal v Ireland
    Germany v Brazil
    Turkey v Mexico
    Spain v Russia
    Ok so we're just at the half-way stage of the league and I'm pleased with the way it is panning out, the games are getting played which is always a +1.
    Remember teams at mid-table/bottom are fighting for survival in the top flight as new members join next season the league will be split into divisions.
    Anyway here are this weeks fixtures

Adh Mór Oraibh - Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Portugal,Russia or Turkey able to play today?

I can play after 10 tonight
    I might be on before 6 aswell

• Advertisement

Myself and philt27 only have the one copy of fifa10. Is it alright just to play an exhibition match and then post the result or will that mess everything up? i can go buy another copy if needs be

alanc2003 wrote: »
    Myself and philt27 only have the one copy of fifa10. Is it alright just to play an exhibition match and then post the result or will that mess everything up? i can go buy another copy if needs be

yeah should be grand :)
    me and polarbearhead had to do something similar because of connection problems

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Remember teams at mid-table/bottom are fighting for survival in the top flight as new members join next season the league will be split into divisions.

How will this work? Will there be two leagues of a reduced size?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

jasonorr wrote: »
    How will this work? Will there be two leagues of a reduced size?

We have 14 players atm (committed ones too for a change ;)) - last time around we lack these type of players...

Next season we could potentially have 2 groups of 8 or 10 with 3 places up for promotion and relegation (top / bottom 2, plus playoffs for 3rd spot).

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

colly54 wrote: »
    Portugal,Russia or Turkey able to play today?

Yep Portugal can play anytime today

CapRooney wrote: »
    Yep Portugal can play anytime today

now?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

We have 14 players atm (committed ones too for a change ;)) - last time around we lack these type of players...

Yeah, the last league I was in (and ran) that was a big problem and it just got very messy!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Next season we could potentially have 2 groups of 8 or 10 with 3 places up for promotion and relegation (top / bottom 2, plus playoffs for 3rd spot).
    Good idea..Would all new players go into the lower league or whats the story with who goes into what league?

Spain 6-2 Portugal

Good Game!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Russia 1-0 Netherlands

1st win of the campaign for me, it was a tight game and a draw would of been a more fair result and the goal I scored bobbled over the line aswell
    Yea as u said - bit of a crap game - its weird playing against someone so slow ( russia arnt blessed with pace ) but i didnt create too much and u prob deserved the win coz of that..ill get u in the return leg....maybe!?!?

• Advertisement

ah jaysus!
    cu in the reject league buddy!! hehe - ah well at least wel have promotion to play for next time!!:)

Oooh me two buddies and England to play thsi week - be nice to get all 3 wins there!!! Englan on later at all?? or now??

Clemon wrote: »
    Good idea..Would all new players go into the lower league or whats the story with who goes into what league?

New players will go into lower league along with the bottom of this league, if we got 10 in each league, that would be great

i better get some points on the board so! dont want to be relegated. shud be a handy 3 points against the netherlands

Are ye brothers or something?
    It should be fine

So bottom 4 relegated?

If we get the numbers for two leagues

i better get some points on the board so! dont want to be relegated. shud be a handy 3 points against the netherlands
    well im just after gettin hammered 8-2 against a random man city so yea u cud be rite altho u are pretty rubbish so id say ill prob kick yo ass!!!:eek:

Are ye brothers or something?
    It should be fine

not brothers, mates living in the same apartment. Grand that'll save us a few quid so!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

more than mates.....best mates ever.

Advertisement