Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Portugal,Croatia and argentina i can play games after 6 if any of ye are up for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

hatchets27 wrote: »
    more than mates.....best mates ever.

One might even say lovers :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

italy 1 russia 1.

My mutual friend crosaidi made sure he got a point with some very negative tic tacs. He must in Beaumont hospital now getting a skin transplant on his thumb for the amount of short passes he played across his back four. The excitement of this game can be play out by getting a shoe in a empty room and staring at it for 12 mins... back to the drawing board for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Crosáidí wrote: »
    One might even say lovers :pac::pac:

ha ha, if i was that way inclined he would be lucky to have me!!

hatchets27 wrote: »
    italy 1 russia 1.

My mutual friend crosaidi made sure he got a point with some very negative tic tacs. He must in Beaumont hospital now getting a skin transplant on his thumb for the amount of short passes he played across his back four. The excitement of this game can be play out by getting a shoe in a empty room and staring at it for 12 mins... back to the drawing board for me.

That could be the point that saves me from relegation, in anyway if you were any good you should have been able to break me down, your lack of creativity and incisive passing let you down with a superior team shows up your lack of experience, least I know you are there for the taking in the return leg ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

alanc2003 wrote: »
    ha ha, if i was that way inclined he would be lucky to have me!!
    lucky?? thats a laff - you always leave the toilet seat up - i mean how annoying!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

Clemon wrote: »
    Portugal,Croatia and argentina i can play games after 6 if any of ye are up for it?

yep i'm free to play after 6

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Philt27 wrote: »
    Oooh me two buddies and England to play thsi week - be nice to get all 3 wins there!!! Englan on later at all?? or now??

I should be available around 11ish tonight, if you (or any of my other opponents) are around then I'll be up for losing a game or three, :pac:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Czech Rep 0-4 Argentina

Good game. Veron (2), Higuain (2)

RobbieSavage definitely should have lost that game. What a cheater. I was 5-0 up in 90 mins then the score changed to 8-2.... :mad:

Nah good game. Well and truly beaten. Duff and Andrews seem faster than Messi in the game for some reason..:confused:

But his finishing was top class. Well done lad.

Ireland errr... 8-2 Argentina
    Keane (3), Doyle (3), Duff, Gibson
    Higuain, Gago

• Advertisement

Was a tight game in and around the middle. My finishing just carried me through. Well played, enjoyable game

Portugal what time suits you tonight?

Mexico, Croatia able to play tonight after 10 or tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Osu wrote: »
    Mexico, Croatia able to play tonight after 10 or tomorrow?

ill try and be on after 10.if not ill be around over the weekend.gloves are comin off with all this relegation talk!no more messin around:D

Ireland 4-2 Portugal

Was 3-0 up and coasting when caprooney got 2 goals in quick succession around the 60 minute mark.. It was squeeky bum time then until i got the 4th in the 70th minute. Good game . CapRooeny plays a very attacking formation which is good to see

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Czech Republic 2-1 Netherlands - Rip off!! 2 jammy goals and i played him off the park - ill completely destroy him in the home leg!!

Ireland 1-2 Croatia
    Missed a hatful of sitters in the first half Could have put the game to bed in the first 30 mins.. 1-1 at half time. Had a mare after that and croatia scored in the 87th minute.My worst game in weeks. Kevin doyle isnt worth spits. ManYoofan1played well i cant complain about the result after playing so poorly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Ireland 1-2 Croatia

:eek: Well done ManYooFan1

thewools wrote: »
    :eek: Well done ManYooFan1
    Makes El_Spankerton red hot favourite..Need you wools to beat him this week!!

Makes El_Spankerton red hot favourite..Need you wools to beat him this week!!

He bet me last time around when he was Bayern... :mad: I might make a shock move or two to try reverse the form - maybe move Ballack into goals or something... mmmmmmmmm :P

• Advertisement

thewools wrote: »
    He bet me last time around when he was Bayern... :mad: I might make a shock move or two to try reverse the form - maybe move Ballack into goals or something... mmmmmmmmm :P
    We both cant drop any more points if we want to be in with a chance to win come the business end of the season :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

delighted with the result against robbie savage and i tink il be in wit a chance in the next league if i get a decent team apart from being destroyed by the wools ive been unlucky not to get more from some of my games anyway relegation shouldnt be a worry and il hope make the champs league haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Spain 4-0 Russia

thewools (Germany) 3 : 2 czam2007 (Russia)

Czam got off to a flyer but conceded two soft goals before half time. Czam played some great stuff and your defense was pretty solid. Unlucky dude - Arshavin is a little legend btw - give him more of the ball I reckon ;)

Russia 5-3 Czech Rep

Arshavin was on fire in this match, got 3

Russia 2-3 Germany

Gifted wools his 1st goal after me taking the lead from a nice break away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Turkey can play tomorrow night after 9 or anytime Friday once I know well in advance. I'm not sure If i can play any other day til next Thursday...

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Turkey can play tomorrow night after 9 or anytime Friday once I know well in advance. I'm not sure If i can play any other day til next Thursday...

I can play you after half ten tonight if you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Aha Shake wrote: »

tonight at 9 it is :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Colly at 9 and thewools at half 10 so.

Should be fun:rolleyes:

Mexico free tonight?

Advertisement