Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Any of Argentina's fixtures want to play me tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

mexico 0- portugal 4.its really no fun being mexico.ill try and be on after 10 for more punishment....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

play defensively and catch teams with the counter attack tactic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Will be on at about 11:30 for a while if Joe2772, ManYooFan1, or Philt27 fancy some points.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

thewools (Germany) 4 : 0 AhaShake (Turkey)

Aha played a great first half and prob deserved to be leading at half time but it ended up 0-0 at the interval - I restricted him more so in the 2nd and luckily enough got a few nice breaks to hold onto a nervous lead...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Italy 0 England 1.

This game should have been a draw but my team realised that there manager hatchets 27 is a complete gimp. My keeper caught the ball and threw it to the striker who scored. I missed a host of chances to equalise. I cant score for toffee. Somebody shoot me. Absolutely disgusted with myself. Now its all about staying clear of the bottom three which will be a huge problem the way im playing.

England 1-0 Italy

As the score would suggest, this was a very close game. Unfortunately for joe2772 it was decided by a moment of madness from Buffon - after saving well from a Gerrard free about 20 minutes in, he jumped up and rolled the ball straight to Darren Bent on the edge of the area.

Both sides had chances after this point, and it wasn't comfortable for a second. Agbonlahor was anonymous which was frustrating, got some tinkering to do with the formation setup to try and iron that out (though Gamberini's pace may have had alot to do with it).

I'm just happy to have pushed away from the potential relegation zone ever so slightly - regardless of how shíte I am, I shouldn't be able to keep England that low!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Turkey 3 - 1 Mexico .......... I think. Pretty poor match but Mexico don't seem to have any cutting edge (except maybe dos santos) which Turkey actually do have lots of (I underestimated them).

Turkey 0 - 4 Germany. Probably could have scored 1 or 2 in the first half. Once Germany scored it was crap. Twas soooo frustrating. Seemed like germany won every 50-50 ball....strong mo'fos :mad: . And then thewools with his stupid one twos cut Gökhan Zan and Emre Güngör to shreds. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Havent ben online in a few days. Have been so busy its ridiculous.

I wont get a chance tonight or tomorrow I wouldnt say but ill be on Sunday to get a few fixtures played I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Argentina 2-5 Croatia

Never seen such a bad game before. Can't believe I lost, was on all out attack for about 80 mins after he went one nil up. Jammy cnut with most of his goals.

And is the blue Croatia kit your lucky kit or something?

No matter how many time I kept flicking between kits you stood firm on your one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

osu,ill try and be on for after 10 if yer about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

Osu wrote: »
    Argentina 2-5 Croatia

Never seen such a bad game before. Can't believe I lost, was on all out attack for about 80 mins after he went one nil up. Jammy cnut with most of his goals.

And is the blue Croatia kit your lucky kit or something?

No matter how many time I kept flicking between kits you stood firm on your one.

i was the one flicking between kits so i dont know wat ur on about and regarding the match ur lucky it was only 5-2 could have been a lot more u scored like ur only 2 real chances of the game whereas i missed loads of sitters so i dont know wat match u were watching.. the response of a bad loser if u ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Havent ben online in a few days. Have been so busy its ridiculous.

I wont get a chance tonight or tomorrow I wouldnt say but ill be on Sunday to get a few fixtures played I reckon.
    Did you get any of your games played All_In ?

LEAGUE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

Still loads of games to be played before next deadline guys:
    • 20 Apr 2010 Croatia - ManYooFan1 Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 27 Apr 2010 Brazil - El_Spankerton Turkey - AhaShake
    • 11 May 2010 Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X Mexico - polarbearhead
    • 11 May 2010 Brazil - El_Spankerton Czech Rep - conco27
    • 11 May 2010 England - Uroboric Croatia - ManYooFan1
    • 11 May 2010 Germany - thewools Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 11 May 2010 Italy - joe2772 Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 11 May 2010 Netherlands - Philt27 Italy - joe2772
    • 11 May 2010 Netherlands - Philt27 England - Uroboric
    • 11 May 2010 Spain - colly54 Turkey - AhaShake
    Could we please attempt to get these played ASAP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Clemon wrote: »
    Did you get any of your games played All_In ?

doesn't look like it he hasn't signed in for 6 days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Sorry lads, its been a hectic week and a half for me. I havent had a minute to play at all.

Ill be home at about 8 tonight and can play people then if any of my opponents are available?

Sorry lads, its been a hectic week and a half for me. I havent had a minute to play at all.

Ill be home at about 8 tonight and can play people then if any of my opponents are available?

I'll play you at 8 if you can make it. Will be online from 8-8.30 but will have to go training at ~ 8.45

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey ho, back from lovely Limerick after a mad stag so ill be on after 9pm to beat Italy and England to move up the table - watch out top 3 - im a comin to get ya!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

/me hopes Philt27 is still plastered @ 9PM...

:pac:

Töpher wrote: »
    /me hopes Philt27 is still plastered @ 9PM...

:pac:
    Ah you know me too well, im like the Georgie Best of this league except for im ALWAYS drunk playin whereas he usually kept it to off the field!! Cmon the Dutch ( gold ) :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Netherlands 0-2 England

Good game.

England 2 - 0 Netherlands - no surprises here im afraid - yet another abysmal display from the Royal Dutch!! Dyin to get promoted next season - shud be a good battle!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Phil 27 & all in Flynn, i will be on tmrw after ten if ye can play then?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

can england play 2nite at bout 10?

manyoofan wrote: »
    can england play 2nite at bout 10?

Yeah, should be about alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

can AhaShake play today?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

colly54 wrote: »
    can AhaShake play today?

Can't play til Friday I'm afraid. Will be able to play lots this weekend though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭TheGooseLicker

ne xbox tourneys?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

ne xbox tourneys?

Contact Mr Moon or Axwell. I think they have 3 tiers at the moment!

• Advertisement

England 3 - 2 Croatia

Crackin' match, I was behind twice within 20 minutes of the kick off. Both sides created truck loads of chances, though I believe Croatia made more - especially in the first half, but swapping Terry out for Lescott gave me a bit more pace in the backline second half, which was invaluable (I was not expecting the sheer level of pace the Croats are packing up front, always seemed to be 4 or 5 up top). Croatia had a chance cleared off the line that would have put them 3-1 up in the first half, and England hit the post 4 times (though the 3rd of these snuck in for the equalizer, so doesn't really count I guess). Croatia then forced about 6 corners in stoppage time, and nearly snatched a late leveller, I think I actually heaved a sigh of relief at the end!

Should've been 5-5 tbh. :pac:

Advertisement