Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

Games outstanding:
    • 20 Apr 2010 Croatia - ManYooFan1 Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 27 Apr 2010 Brazil - El_Spankerton Turkey - AhaShake
    • 11 May 2010 Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X Mexico - polarbearhead
    • 11 May 2010 Brazil - El_Spankerton Czech Rep - conco27
    • 11 May 2010 Germany - thewools Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 11 May 2010 Italy - joe2772 Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 11 May 2010 Netherlands - Philt27 Italy - joe2772
    • 11 May 2010 Spain - colly54 Turkey - AhaShake
    El Spankerton: I know you have been busy the past week but would it be possible to get games played ASAP - you stated you would be online Monday night but did not show? Are you still interested in completing this league?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Ye sorry about that thewools. No excuse about Monday, I simply forgot when I got home.

Im 100% committed to getting the league completed. I will be home tonight for the Europa league final and will play anyone after that if they are available? Just drop a mesage here or thank my post if your up for a game.

Again sorry for the back log in fixtures but I will do my best to catch up over the next week.

Ye sorry about that thewools. No excuse about Monday, I simply forgot when I got home.

Im 100% committed to getting the league completed. I will be home tonight for the Europa league final and will play anyone after that if they are available? Just drop a mesage here or thank my post if your up for a game.

Again sorry for the back log in fixtures but I will do my best to catch up over the next week.

Cheers for the clarification.

I wont be able to play tonight - but we will arrange some other day.

Any fixtures today Crosáidí?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

England v Argentina
    Italy v Czech Rep
    Croatia v Portugal
    Netherlands v Germany
    Ireland v Turkey
    Brazil v Spain
    Mexico v Russia

Czech Reo v England
    Portugal v Argentina
    Germany v Italy
    Turkey v Croatia
    Spain v Netherlands
    Russia v Ireland
    Mexico v Brazil

England v Portugal
    Czech Rep v Germany
    Argentina v Turkey
    Italy v Spain
    Croatia v Russia
    Netherlands v Mexico
    Ireland v Brazil

There are alot of outstanding fixtures from last week, can we get them played, please ASAP!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Interesting round of fixtures there, I'll be out to do the Czech's for the last minute winner against me, and I'm sure Portugal will be the same towards t'English following a last minute winner in that one. Revenge time all round. :pac:

• Advertisement

Some very interesting fixtures alright this week.

Between this and last weeks fixtures I have to play my top 3 rivals. I havent played fifa in what must be 2 weeks now so im bound to be a little rusty too.

Should make for an exciting 2nd half to the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I'm finished my exams on Friday, so anyone here who wants to add me, please do. I could do with a few practice games before playing in the championship!

552643394-orrj2.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

I will be on tonight after half ten all in flynn and after 9 tmrw nite if either suits. Philt27 are you on line tonite after half ten?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

i can play tonight if any of my opponents want to

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

All_In looks like youll be playing about 10 games tonight!! Russia and Turkey ill be on tonight if yer interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Russia 2-4 Ireland

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Russia 2-4 Ireland
    Tight enough game. Your diamond formation worked well and was boggin me down . Your arshavin goal was a killer deflection loopin up over given:D. Had a bit of a squeeky bum time when you made it 3-2 but keano settled irish nerves at the death

Ireland 5-3 Brazil

It was 3-1 to me at halftime when both our games froze so we played another half in a ranked game outside of the league. That finished 2-2

Very open attacking game with both of us playing attacking formations which made it enjoyable. El_Spankerton was noticably rusty in defence at times. Think that was a significant diffrence in the first half. I played better than i have been playing the last week and duff made a lot of chances for me.

Italy 1 Czechs 0.

Thanks conco for the goal, your a lad full of goodness.

Spain 3-1 Italy

Joe took the early lead, but alonso came on at half-time to change the game in spains favour...

Good game :)

Spain 3 Italy 1

Brazil 5 Italy 0.

Oh dear although five nil flattered All in Flynn as I played well. Not so well against Colly who deserved the two goal advantage.
    Still the goal was at the start to stay out of the bottom three, so far so good

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

Can any of the following play me this evening?
    • Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • Italy - joe2772
    • Czech Rep - conco27
    • Netherlands - Philt27

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

czech rep 0 italy 1, passed the ball out to the striker, fantastic stuff!!
    Czech rep 0 brazil 5, not much to say about this one, should have been a lot more

Thewools, ill be on tonight to give ur goal difference a boost

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

Can any of the following play me this evening?
    • Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • Italy - joe2772
    • Czech Rep - conco27
    • Netherlands - Philt27

Ye I should be available after 8.30.

Got whipped last night by Clemon. Some of my defending was embarrassing. The way he plays with his formation is very effective against Brazil cause of the way I push my full back on.

Still though, it means the league has now has closed right up. If I win my games in hand ill be top but have both thewools and colly to play so will be tough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

any of my opponents able to play today? anytime before 4 and then anytime after 10 tonite

• Advertisement

Turkey be around tonight?

thewools I just signed in to see you signed out 7 mins ago. Sorry for the delay. I will stay on for a while if you or any of opponents want to play!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

lads,anyone playin the mighty mexicans i shud be on around 11ish tomorrow night(friday).colly i ll be playin off the playstation with nat type 1 if you want to get our game out of the way

lads,anyone playin the mighty mexicans i shud be on around 11ish tomorrow night(friday).colly i ll be playin off the playstation with nat type 1 if you want to get our game out of the way

yeh grand :)

thewools (Germany) 6 : 0 Conco27 (Czech Rep)

I got a jammy goal from a corner midway through the first half and got the momentum going - up to that Conco had some g8 chances to hit the net... Also once again; some of Cechs saves are unreal :p

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

thewools wrote: »
    thewools (Germany) 6 : 0 Conco27 (Czech Rep)

I got a jammy goal from a corner midway through the first half and got the momentum going - up to that Conco had some g8 chances to hit the net... Also once again; some of Cechs saves are unreal :p

i think division 2 awaits me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Can any of my fixtures play Saturday?

It's hard to get around to playing games with exams atm.

Morning all,

I prob wont be around till Sunday evening now. Have alot on this weekend.

I might be able to get on for an hour or so tomorrow and if I am ill give a heads up in here first!

Enjoy the weekend folks.

Same as myself - I wont be back until Sunday night, heading away for the weekend. So i'll play my three remaining games then if anyone is online or Mon / Tues...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Osu wrote: »
    Can any of my fixtures play Saturday?

It's hard to get around to playing games with exams atm.
    Can do on Saturday evening, if that suits.

Advertisement