Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Turkey are free tonight. Post what time you wanna play and I'll prob be able to

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Turkey are free tonight. Post what time you wanna play and I'll prob be able to
    Will be on at bout 10:30 or 11

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

(RobbieSavage) Ireland 5-2 Turkey(AhaShake)

Very tight game at halftime 1-1. Start of the 2nd half i got a lucky aul peno to make it 2-1. After that i got the hang of ahashake and he lost the run of himself in defence. Scored 3 more but my finishin was cat all together. Happy with the result i could have easily dropped points here. Good game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Spain 2-1 Mexico we got this game out of the way as we had connection problems before and polarbearhead had access to another ps3 ...... good game btw....... i couldn't finish me dinner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

croatia 4 turkey 2

close game came back from 2 nil down thanks to a modric hattrick

• Advertisement

Spain 4-2 Turkey

Good game ....i probably should have scored a few more at the start but overall fair result:)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

colly54 wrote: »
    Spain 2-1 Mexico we got this game out of the way as we had connection problems before and polarbearhead had access to another ps3 ...... good game btw....... i couldn't finish me dinner

heartbreaking.held out 1-1 til the 86th min. ill be on tonight lads around 10ish

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

colly54 wrote: »
    Spain 4-2 Turkey

Good game ....i probably should have scored a few more at the start but overall fair result:)

You were 2 nil up after no time sure.

My player indicators or whatever went missing for a fair while and couldnt change em for ages cuz of team mode.

I think you sensed something was wrong. Was like you felt sorry for me for my first goal.

Prob would have lost even if I played well.

Played Ireland last night. Lost 5-2. Very weird match. You didnt seem to play very differently from average players.....maybe that was the lack of speed. Still managed to trounce me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Will be about later this evening if any of the Czechs, Portugal, or Argentina fancy playing.

Czech Republic 0-3 England

That was revenge for the last minute winner last time! :pac: Good game, if the Czech's had more pace, especially at the back, it would have been different.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

i can play any of my opponents after 10 tonite if any of yis r gonna be online

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Can any of the following play me this evening? Between half 5ish and 7ish or later maybe?
    • Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • Italy - joe2772
    • Netherlands - Philt27

can philt play 2day?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

manyoofan wrote: »
    i can play any of my opponents after 10 tonite if any of yis r gonna be online

Yeah I'll be on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Can any of my opponents play now?

Sorry to the dude that PM'ed me yesterday, that wasn't me on the PS3.

Any of my fixtures not played will be done ASAP. My college exams finish on Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm about now if you are, Osu.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Ill be on in half an hour if any of my opponents are up for a game.

Spain 3-0 Holland

Russia 2 - 3 Croatia

good game, I couldn't deal with his dummy, should've equalise with the last kick of the game, my player was stretching though

thewools (Germany) 4 : 2 phil27 (Holland)

I had a pretty bad game; couldn't get going at all but struggled on. phil27 had more chances to score but the ball just wouldnt go in...

thewools (Germany) 4 : 1 joe2772 (Italy)

Got an early fright conceding an early goal - Italys pace was a bit too much to handle early on. But I eased into the game as the time went on. I missed some shocking chances tho - Klose should be shot!!!.

• Advertisement

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

LOADS of games still to be played lads - try and get a good bulk of these played tomorrow if you can.

AsCeNSioN-X has exams so I assume he will play catch up after the exams... best of luck with those :p
    • 20 Apr 10 Croatia - ManYooFan1 Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 27 Apr 10 Brazil - El_Spankerton Turkey - AhaShake
    • 11 May 10 Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X Mexico - polarbearhead
    • 11 May 10 Germany - thewools Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 18 May 10 Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X Turkey - AhaShake
    • 18 May 10 Brazil - El_Spankerton Spain - colly54
    • 18 May 10 Croatia - ManYooFan1 Portugal - CapRooney
    • 18 May 10 England - Uroboric Portugal - CapRooney
    • 18 May 10 England - Uroboric Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X
    • 18 May 10 Mexico - polarbearhead Russia - czam2007
    • 18 May 10 Netherlands - Philt27 Mexico - polarbearhead
    • 18 May 10 Portugal - CapRooney Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

LOADS of games still to be played lads - try and get a good bulk of these played tomorrow if you can.

AsCeNSioN-X has exams so I assume he will play catch up after the exams... best of luck with those :p
    • 20 Apr 10 09:00 PM Croatia - ManYooFan1 Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 27 Apr 10 09:00 PM Brazil - El_Spankerton Turkey - AhaShake
    • 11 May 10 08:00 PM Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X Mexico - polarbearhead
    • 11 May 10 08:00 PM Germany - thewools Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • 11 May 10 08:00 PM Netherlands - Philt27 Italy - joe2772
    • 18 May 10 09:00 PM Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X Turkey - AhaShake
    • 18 May 10 09:00 PM Brazil - El_Spankerton Spain - colly54
    • 18 May 10 09:00 PM Croatia - ManYooFan1 Portugal - CapRooney
    • 18 May 10 09:00 PM England - Uroboric Portugal - CapRooney
    • 18 May 10 09:00 PM England - Uroboric Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X
    • 18 May 10 09:00 PM Mexico - polarbearhead Russia - czam2007
    • 18 May 10 09:00 PM Netherlands - Philt27 Mexico - polarbearhead
    • 18 May 10 09:00 PM Portugal - CapRooney Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X
    Holland 1 - 2 Italy - at least i think that was the final score!?!? im sure "funny" joe will be on with a recap of the game!! played brutal against him but i was like a ginger in the rain, a tad rusty. Played slightly better against the wools Germany 4 - 2 Holland - shouldve taken him but couldnt finish!! Then Colly Spain 3 - 0 Holland - bit of a disaterous night but all to play for - ill be on 8-9pm 2nite if Polar is about!?!?

Polarbearhead when can you play me?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

hey guys sorry new job haven't got time lately.i'll be able to play after 10 tonight if england, argentina and croatia can play me then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Yes indeed Italy 2 - Holland. This was a stroll in the park against TPP (Three Points Phil). Some of the play was magnificent. Passing, movement off the ball, shooting, great defensive play, all things Phil cant do. It should have been seven or eight, TPP is lucky that he doesnt control the keepers saves. At the start of this campaign my Da said to me, Joe your a mess. He also said go out and beat the teams around you, dont worry about the wools or spankertons of this world. And the whore was right. I have tinkered against the big teams ( I put out a shadow of a team againt the wools who spent the 85 mins using the holding the ball up and turning quickly technique. The Wools, your lucky I put the kids out against you) and played the big boys against the dross of this league. OH YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. And when i play you again Philly, im going to do a Christy brown and control the players with my toes. Creative? Oh jesus yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Havent had access to the internet in work the las couple of days so have been unable to organise games during the day.#

Im available now for a while if any of my opponents want a game?

Will be able to play tonight and tomorrow until about 12 or so

Mexico, Portugal, Turkey and England that is.

England 4-0 Argentina

Rooney got a goal in the first minute I think, then had to try steady the ship. But my defence, especially my goalkeeper are rubbish. Then I went two nil down around the 70th, I think, then the flood gates opened, I had to go Ultra-Offensive and he got another 2. I had lots of the ball first half just done nothing with it. Scoreline is a bit flattering if I'm honest, but he definitely deserved the win. Some great finishing.

Good game tho. Hopefully I can get the right formation for Argentina to give you a bating next time :pac:

• Advertisement

England 4-0 Argentina

England took the lead with Rooney goal from a counter attack in the 3rd minute, and for the rest of the half Argentina dominated posession. Second half saw more of the same controlling play from Argentina until the last 20 minutes or so when it all fell apart and Rooney scored another before Agbonlahor hammered in two aswell. For all the ball Argentina seemed to have, there was little in the way of goal mouth action, I think it was because man of the match Lescott (drafted in instead of the slower Terry) and Ferdinand seemed to be getting last ditch tackles in all over the shop.

Good game, and I don't think I'll be half as lucky in the return match.

Advertisement