Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Töpher wrote: »
    England 4-0 Argentina

England took the lead with Rooney goal from a counter attack in the 3rd minute, and for the rest of the half Argentina dominated posession. Second half saw more of the same controlling play from Argentina until the last 20 minutes or so when it all fell apart and Rooney scored another before Agbonlahor hammered in two aswell. For all the ball Argentina seemed to have, there was little in the way of goal mouth action, I think it was because man of the match Lescott (drafted in instead of the slower Terry) and Ferdinand seemed to be getting last ditch tackles in all over the shop.

Good game, and I don't think I'll be half as lucky in the return match.

Ah man wouldn't describe what happened as luck. You took the early chance really well and set out your stall then.

Good game.

Portugal 3-3 Argentina

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

croatia 2-2 portugal

good game i came back from 2 nil down and got a last min equaliser wit a srna free kick.. overall probably a fair result

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

England v Germany
    Portugal v Turkey
    Czech Rep v Spain
    Argentina v Russia
    Italy v Mexico
    Croatia v Brazil
    Netherlands v Éire

England v Turkey
    Germany v Spain
    Portugal v Russia
    Czech Rep v Mexico
    Argentina v Brazil
    Ireland v Italy
    Netherlands v Croatia

2 games this week, just to give ye a chance to catch up

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

any of my opponents available for a game now?mexico

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Crosáidí - I would go with 3 rounds of fixtures... there is only 9 back games now atm.

So we are not too far behind. Once El Spank can get playing we will be fine! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

There will have to be a week with only 2 games so might aswell be this one

Russia 4-2 Mexico

Mexico 0-5 Argentina

Higuain (3), Tevez (2).

Good game. Was 4-0 by half time.

Can any of the following play today? All top 5 teams too :( Better bring my "A" Game :p
    • Spain - colly54
    • Brazil - El_Spankerton
    • England - Uroboric
    Ill be on from after 5 to 6.30ish and maybe later on tonight... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

might aswell go with 3 nd then go with 4 the last 2 weeks:)

• Advertisement

ill be able to play u today Wools:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Will also be around tonight until about 11 (then I have to go to work, :().

crosaidi, myself and el spankerton already got our return fixture out of the way a couple of weeks ago.dodgy connection etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Will be on tonight for anyone that cares

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

any of my opponents available for a game now?mexico
    Hey man, u be on later this eve??

Croatia or Ireland on for a thrashing later this eve???

That there's fightin' talk! :eek:

thewools (Germany) 1 : 1 colly54 (Spain)

Colly scored a cracker from 30 yards or so off the crossbar and off the keeper to go in at half time leading by the minimum... I scored an equally good goal after dummying the keeper early in the 2nd half..

Both of us had chances to win - Spain more so. But with nothin left I was two on one and somehow Puyol nudged Klose off the ball... The crowd screamed for a penalty but instead the play continued and the whistle blew shortly after... The ref got a good talking to after the game!!! :D

Philt27 wrote: »

Croatia will be on at 10 he told me earlier

Philt27 wrote: »
    Anytime that suits you.

• Advertisement

thewools (Germany) 4 : 0 Urobonic (England)

Was a pretty tense game - i went 2 nil up and cruising and then once again the ref screws me over; he sent off one of my centre defenders for a eh eh tough challenge, got the ball too :mad:

After I f**ked the water battle off the ref's head I then had to rejiggle things a bit to leave me playing a 4-3-2 formation...

It worked out ok - kept England to long range shots and I ended up breaking away a good few times near the end... oh and Klose got 4 goals WTF!!!

Germany 4-0 England

After getting 15pts from the 5 previous games, this brought me crashing me back down to my usual level. Two down within 15 minutes, both due to a seeming inability to stop my defence parting like the red sea (think Rio actually ran away from the ball for the first!). Germany went down to 10 men around the half hour mark, but held firm. Although the stats looked even enough, I failed to create anything really of note and failed to control the ball as well as I should against 10 men, deserved to lose. Badly! :pac:

To add insult to injury Klose scored twice in stoppage time, bringing his total to 4! :eek:

Clemon wrote: »
    Anytime that suits you.
    ill be on after 10 if ur on then??

Ok

anyone playin mexico i wont be available the next couple of nights.ill try and be on 11ish on fri night.ill try and get on during the day tomorrow and check to see if anyone is available

Very sorry philt i cant play tonight something came up

Clemon wrote: »
    Very sorry philt i cant play tonight something came up
    no worries mate - ill catch u over the next few days..

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

I am leading the table for the first time - however El_Spankerton and RobbieSavage have games in hand. :rolleyes:

Colly54 is still the only player who hasnt been beaten... :)

Further down the table its looks like conco27, Philt27 & polarbearhead are destined for relegation. In the middle of the table its all to play for...

Keep it going lads.... :)

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

I am leading the table for the first time - however El_Spankerton and RobbieSavage have games in hand. :rolleyes:

Colly54 is still the only player who hasnt been beaten... :)

Further down the table its looks like conco27, Philt27 & polarbearhead are destined for relegation. In the middle of the table its all to play for...

Keep it going lads.... :)
    Im only 2 wins from safety and i have to play you again so thats a handy 3 points then im obviously gonna beat conco and joe so thats 3 wins and after the last performance i shud beat polar and czam so id say ill be well clear of the aul rello area after those games!! :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Oh yea forgot to post last nights disaster again - Croatia 4 - 2 Netherlands - i was physically abused on the pitch lastnite - it felt like i was being raped every time i touched the ball, he was all over me like a bad rash!! i had some chances but i think he had abhout 13 on target so i was pleased it wasnt more!! im comin to get the big boys, watch out!!!

Advertisement