Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Im online now if anyone wants a game?

Im also available from 8.30 tonight to play. Wanna try get a load of games played today to catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Im online now if anyone wants a game?

Im also available from 8.30 tonight to play. Wanna try get a load of games played today to catch up.

Hi I can play you prob after 10.30 if you will still be online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Ill do my best to be on after 10.30 thewools.

thewools (Germany) 2 : 1 El Spankerton (Brazil)

Cracking game - I actually scored 3 goals in this game. I somehow rocketed the ball into my own net early into the game :rolleyes: Great finish I must admit :p

I then got a quick reply before a sneaked in a goal before half time...

Then in the 2nd half I dont know how I didnt concede a goal. The post, keeper and 6 man defense which I had to resort done their best to limit the Brazilians going forward - but they are lighting and strong!

Was a great game and I prob didnt deserve to win due to my poor 2nd half performance. But i'll take the 3 points gladly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Can play all tonight if Netherlands or Italy fancy playing

• Advertisement

RobbieSavage Ireland 3-0 Holland Philt27

Philt"Park the bus"27 played 5 at the back and had de jong as a holding midfielder . It was very tight in his half. Fair play to him though he stuck it out and even when i was 3-0 up he stuck with the formation:)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Clemon wrote: »
    RobbieSavage Ireland 3-0 Holland Philt27

Philt"Park the bus"27 played 5 at the back and had de jong as a holding midfielder . It was very tight in his half. Fair play to him though he stuck it out and even when i was 3-0 up he stuck with the formation:)
    I actually went ultra offensive with my 5 man defense strategy halfway into the 2nd half but to no avail - class showed in the end and savage is what his name says - much better than the 9-0 drubbing i got 1st game in!!

Think i caught you cold that day. 9-0 was a bit harsh

RobbieSavage Ireland 6-0 Italy Joe2772

I was 1-0 up after the first half and livid with myself for not scoring at least 3 . Kevin Doyle confirmed his status as worst striker in the league with a disgusting performance. For the first 10 mins in the 2nd half Joe dominated and hit the underside of the crossbar from a corner,If that went in game could have been diffrent. I then decided enough was enough and took doyle off for caleb folan. Folan began to busht a few italiens around the place but it was to be robbie keanes day. Keane gave a dazzling performance when his team was in need with 4 goals on the trot. A model captain..

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

She is tight at the top still - my time at the top of the table was short lived... its back in RobbieSavage's grasp once again... :P

• Advertisement

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

She is tight at the top still - my time at the top of the table was short lived... its back in RobbieSavage's grasp once again... :P
    There is going to be a lot more twists and turns in the 2nd half of the league. I still have to play you and spain but im glad i have el_spankerton out of the way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

When i went onto league table i clicked on fixtures and it said i was playin croatia this week??? but it wasnt posted on boards

colly54 wrote: »
    When i went onto league table i clicked on fixtures and it said i was playin croatia this week??? but it wasnt posted on boards

Cheers - Fixed that!! :) Had Spain instead of Netherlands to play Croatia.

Thanks for the head up :cool:

thewools wrote: »
    Cheers - Fixed that!! :) Had Spain instead of Netherlands to play Croatia.

Thanks for the head up :cool:

No sure they have played each other already this week, maybe u left out that result its at the top of the page :)

conco able to play today??

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Not today im fraid colly, going to a wedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Yes Italy 0, Ireland 6.

I was shocking. Lucky to get nil. Oh dear. But in fairness I did play the kids with just Gattusso as the sole experience but it was more like Gattus so what. Still his beard is very attractive.

Will stick the big guns out against Mexico and I will demand a performance from my boys.

conco able 2 play 2day?

yeah ill be on this evening about 6 if that suits

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

AhaShake (Turkey) free today and tomorrow. Just let me know here when you wanna play :cool:

• Advertisement

Spain 6-2 Czech Republic

Came back from 2 nil down..conco played some good football in the first half but casillas had a howler for the first letting the ball in from a backpass....Torres was the difference in the end with 4 goals

well hammered in the end, i look forward to hopefully gettin a better team in the 2nd division next season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Aha Shake wrote: »
    AhaShake (Turkey) free today and tomorrow. Just let me know here when you wanna play :cool:

I Sent you a message on PSN today when you were on???? No reply....

Any of my games able to play tonight?

Osu wrote: »
    I Sent you a message on PSN today when you were on???? No reply....

Any of my games able to play tonight?

Didnt see it. I'm not ignoring you like :eek:

I can play tonight. What time will you be on?

Argentina 6-1 Turkey

Game froze at half time in the second game when I was 2-0 up.

So we played 45 mins in Head to Head where I won 4-1.

Good game AhaShake. I was very lucky in that match.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Turkey 3-0 England

Wow, just wow. Couldn't put 2 passes together, and Green summed it up by diving over the ball time after time. Time for bed me thinks! :pac:

Töpher wrote: »
    Turkey 3-0 England

Wow, just wow. Couldn't put 2 passes together, and Green summed it up by diving over the ball time after time. Time for bed me thinks! :pac:

You just couldnt handle the might of Turkey!

Senturks first match in this league. Gonna be playing him from now on :pac:

Your defence was so open. Was great craic altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Italy 0 - Mexico 1.rare win. rode my luck in the first half but ill take anything at this stage!!i feel a lazarus like recovery starting:D

Russia 3-8 Argentina

Don't know how it ended up at that result but it did.

WP Czam.

Good game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Yes Italy 0, Mexico 1. I must have been a kiddy fiddler in a former life because god is punishing me. I dominated this game from start to finish and hit the post and bar loads of times. My strikers are about as useful as a one legged man in a arse kicking contest. I admit I did have a few scoops on me but if its good enough for George Best...
    Sure the papers are calling for my head but i will show them whos the best at giving head..what? Heads will roll for my next game and god help my next opponent when the fixtures come out on wed. I'll make the tsunami look like a fart from Stephen Hawking. I will go radio on someones ass.
    Shall we begin?

Advertisement