Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Can Play after 11 possible around 11.30

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Russia 4-1 Turkey

Played great stuff in the first half, Aha Shake was pressing me in the 2nd, my keeper made some good saves to deny him

Argh. Couldn't see whenever the ball went into the box with the white jerseys and the BRIGHT snow.

Never nice when you concede two long-rangers in first 10 minutes :(

Still though. Happy with how I played in second half.

Anybody wanna play me (Turkey)??? I just lost 4-1 so it might be a good opportunity for ye ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Clemon wrote: »
    Can Play after 11 possible around 11.30

Suits me - ill be online around then (before half 11)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Spain 1-0 Ireland

90th minute Capdevila freekick from 30 yards brought the match to life...
    robbiesavage hit the post in the 92nd minute ....:eek:
    I just about made it :)

colly54 wrote: »
    Spain 1-0 Ireland

90th minute Capdevila freekick from 30 yards brought the match to life...
    robbiesavage hit the post in the 92nd minute ....:eek:
    I just about made it :)
    You prob deserved the win tbh but the late shocking miss by duff left a sour taste in my mouth!! Question marks about the free as finnan was just passing the ball when he kicked your player by accident . Cant have any complaints though,bar the first 20 mins i was shíte and deserved the beatin.

• Advertisement

Ireland 1-2 Germany

Wools scored a late goal to win it,But he deserved the win. I was ****in ****e all game, Pretty much wraps up the league. :( Bottled it

thewools (Germany) 2 : 1 RobbieSavage (Ireland)

Cracking game - I really should have been winning at half time but we went in goal-less at half time. My forwards defo hadnt the shooting boots on that for sure!! :mad:

Anyways I took the lead midway in the 2nd half from a Ballack free kick. Doyle soon came on to score a nice goal from a long clearance...

I then got a winner near the end when Klose nodded in a rebound and was almost sure he would miss it considering how sh*t he was in front of goal in this game!

Robbie then got frustrated by the looks of things and then got two players sent off (one was a last man tackle tut tut :P)

I felt I should have won by more but a wins a win and feels good to reverse the terrible defeat I suffered to RobbieS early in the league :D

thewools wrote: »
    thewools (Germany) 2 : 1 RobbieSavage (Ireland)

Cracking game - I really should have been winning at half time but we went in goal-less at half time. My forwards defo hadnt the shooting boots on that for sure!! :mad:

Anyways I took the lead midway in the 2nd half from a Ballack free kick. Doyle soon came on to score a nice goal from a long clearance...

I then got a winner near the end when Klose nodded in a rebound and was almost sure he would miss it considering how sh*t he was in front of goal in this game!

Robbie then got frustrated by the looks of things and then got two players sent off (one was a last man tackle tut tut :P)

I felt I should have won by more but a wins a win and feels good to reverse the terrible defeat I suffered to RobbieS early in the league :D
    Cant argue with the above but O'shea was next to klose when i slid in and klose just had a burst of speed which caught me out, 2nd sending off was way too harsh on reid i thought you were turning but caught ya at the side never a red.

Cant argue with the above but O'shea was next to klose when i slid in and klose just had a burst of speed which caught me out, 2nd sending off was way too harsh on reid i thought you were turning but caught ya at the side never a red.

Ye 2nd one was harsh but well late... Fifa is always good for throwing up some dodgy decisions :rolleyes:

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

RobbieSavages two losses have really dinted his hopes of winning the league however its all still to play for!! :)

El_Spankerton you really need to play catch up this week or we will have no other option to take action. The league is running suprisingly smooth this term and I hope you can participate until the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Wools scored a late goal to win it,But he deserved the win. I was ****in ****e all game, Pretty much wraps up the league. :( Bottled it

TBF lad, your Ireland. Not the greatest team in the game and you led for most of the way. Fair play to you. Probably the outstanding player of the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

How many get relegated?

Turkey 0 - 3 Portugal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

We will have to see what the numbers are for the next league

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

That's gonna start a war! :eek:

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

r czech republic or italy able to play anytime today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Croatia 6 Italy 2.

A change of tactics is required in my next two games. Its time to be a touch more defensive. Still the goal at the start of the campaign was to stay out of the bottom three so its a tremendously successful season so far for my lads. Im absolutely delighted with my five wins and twelve defeats. And thats exactly what I said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 manyoofan

Croatia 5-1 Czech Republic

Croatia 6-2 Italy

2 nice wins after i bet neither in the first fixtures

Uroboric, el-spanko ye on 2nite

I'll try to be on sometime later alright, probably be after 9ish.

Russia 1-1 England

Tight game, had to be wary of England's pace

• Advertisement

England 1-1 Russia

Russia took the lead in the first half, when Arshavin somehow muscled Terry off the ball about 8 yards out and slotted in. I was raging! :pac: Switched from 4-3-3 to a more comfortable formation second half and got back into it. Equaliser was a Gabby lob after breaking free. He broke through twice more, and fluffed his lines both times. Russia hit the post towards the end too. Reckon a draw was a fair result, once Russia took the lead it seemed to be all about trying to break them down.

Argentina 2-0 Netherlands

Good game. Got a peach of a first with a Higuain glancing header then got a tap in all in the first 15 mins.

Well played Phil.

Portugal and Czech Republic want to arrange a game tonight or tomorrow?

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague2.leaguerepublic.com/

Loads of back fixtures atm lads - please attempt to get them played before the end of Tuesday. We are now getting to the business end of things now lads so do your best to finish things out:

20 Apr 10: Croatia - ManYooFan1 Brazil - El_Spankerton
    27 Apr 10: Brazil - El_Spankerton Turkey - AhaShake
    18 May 10: Brazil - El_Spankerton Spain - colly54
    25 May 10: Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X Brazil - El_Spankerton
    25 May 10: Brazil - El_Spankerton Croatia - ManYooFan1
    01 Jun 10: Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X Czech Rep - conco27
    01 Jun 10: Argentina - AsCeNSioN-X Italy - joe2772
    01 Jun 10: Brazil - El_Spankerton Portugal - CapRooney
    01 Jun 10: Brazil - El_Spankerton Russia - czam2007
    01 Jun 10: Ireland - RobbieSavage Czech Rep - conco27
    01 Jun 10: Italy - joe2772 Russia - czam2007
    01 Jun 10: Mexico - polarbearhead England - Uroboric
    01 Jun 10: Netherlands - Philt27 Turkey - AhaShake
    01 Jun 10: Portugal - CapRooney Netherlands - Philt27

"El_Spankerton" if you do not attempt to; or fail to play any of your back fixtures by Wednesday then I'm unfortunately we will have to remove you from the league and cancel your remaining games.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Osu wrote: »
    Argentina 2-0 Netherlands

Good game. Got a peach of a first with a Higuain glancing header then got a tap in all in the first 15 mins.

Well played Phil.
    Yes indeed you scored a peach of a header - v.nice then it was a close knit game, something maybe i shud think about taking up, knitting, seeing as i cant win a game to save my life!!! Although im pretty confident ill beat Turkey and Portugal later this eve if ther on so thatl pull me clear a bit!!! haha - so yiz on for that later???:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Osu wrote: »
    Portugal and Czech Republic want to arrange a game tonight or tomorrow?
    Yep ill be on later to get another walloping!

hatchets27 wrote: »
    italy 1 russia 1.

My mutual friend crosaidi made sure he got a point with some very negative tic tacs. He must in Beaumont hospital now getting a skin transplant on his thumb for the amount of short passes he played across his back four. The excitement of this game can be play out by getting a shoe in a empty room and staring at it for 12 mins... back to the drawing board for me.

I have played Italy already once, the only game I have outstanding is against El-Spankerton

Crosáidí wrote: »
    I have played Italy already once, the only game I have outstanding is against El-Spankerton

Ye ill look at the league table fixtures later when I get the chance and fix that - I prob ticked the wrong box when creating last weeks fixtures :o

Mexico around later?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Will Ireland or argentina be around later for a game?

Advertisement